No one is more deserving of an @$$ whipping than CM Punk.

I've got no problem with a man chasing his dream, but he seems like in it for the wrong reasons. Do you want to train in the sport of MMA or do you just want to the "cred" of being in the UFC?He's using his stardom to jump the queue and I can't respect that.

He says he doesn't need the money so go and do some local shows for free. Give the money you make to charity or something. Go about it the right way if you really care about learning the sport.

I'm pretty sure Ken Shamrock and Kurt Angle didn't just drop into the WWE. They done there local dark shows got some experience then went on a run in the WWE.

k ill start walking. ill be there in about three months
I'll be in Vegas in August if that's closer for you. I don't want your feet getting all blistered up before a good scrap.

I've got no problem with a man chasing his dream, but he seems like in it for the wrong reasons. Do you want to train in the sport of MMA or do you just want to the "cred" of being in the UFC?He's using his stardom to jump the queue and I can't respect that.

He says he doesn't need the money so go and do some local shows for free. Give the money you make to charity or something. Go about it the right way if you really care about learning the sport.

I'm pretty sure Ken Shamrock and Kurt Angle didn't just drop into the WWE. They done there local dark shows got some experience then went on a run in the WWE.
Kurt Angle went from Olympics to pro wrestling school to the big times.

Ken had been a UFC fighter and had been wrestling on the Japanese pro circuit for years before going big in America.

And really it's not CM Punk's fault the UFC signed him. You actually wanted him to turn down the UFC.

I love MMA and the UFC. I've done kenpo karate off and on for about 3 years then had to reprioritize my life. (I'm actually looking for a BJJ gym that vibes with my everyday schedule) So I'm nowhere near the level needed to fight in the UFC but if Sean Shelby called me up and asked me to fight I'd be in. Not even thinking about it twice.

Last edited:
I really want to see him humiliated again. Especially in front of his Chicago crowd. The guy is just a supreme douche nozzle. I think most Sherdoggers share this opinion and this thread is redundant as hell. He just sucks so bad as a fighter. He doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. He's going to try to take Jackson down. Jackson's grappling stinks. If he could somehow manage to take him down, CM Punk may get a submission or at the very least win the round. There is a lot of pressure on Jackson to beat this fake wrestler soy boy.
Did cm punk beat your ass in school every day? Lot salt coming from you. Cm punk is really cool person hang out with. no where being a douche like you and Joe try make him out to be.

I don't get why people are so emotionally invested in this. The guy had a dream and went for it. Good for him. Hope it works out tonight.

As far as no one is more deserving:
Colby Covington
Brian Bowles
War Machine
Thiago Silva
David Teymur
Jon Jones

Just to name a few.

lol. not really. maybe lets just call a truce
Never wanted to fight in the first place. But tonight I will be drunk and amped after a night of watching fights. I'm expecting no less than 3 parking lot fights.

Chick Magnet punk MMA goat by doing what no sherdogger can do - win a fight

Kurt Angle went from Olympics to pro wrestling school to the big times.

Ken had been a UFC fighter and had been wrestling on the Japanese pro circuit for years before going big in America.

And really it's not CM Punk's fault the UFC signed him. You actually wanted him to turn down the UFC.

I love MMA and the UFC. I've done kenpo karate off and on for about 3 years then had to reprioritize my life. (I'm actually looking for a BJJ gym that vibes with my everyday schedule) So I'm nowhere near the level needed to fight in the UFC but if Sean Shelby called me up and asked me to fight I'd be in. Not even thinking about it twice.

I'm pretty sure Ken and Kurt did the power plant circuit, but I could be wrong.

So if Shelby offered you a UFC contract, you accepted it with NO MMA experience, then I would judge you the same way I judge Punk. A fan boy doing some kind of wish fulfillment bucket list thing.
You're going to risk embarrassing your self and getting hurt for a bit of UFC cred.

I watch the UFC to see high level MMA fighters not weekend warriors. I agree that the blame really lies more with the UFC than Punk, but I have to question the mentally of a man that going to jump in at the deep end and make an ass out of himself twice!

giphy.webp
I'm a shoe in for hater of the year.....

I want to thank God for blessing cm punk with so much and me so little. I hate you, and I hate you .. I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and no one else but you.
JNcbT4M.gif

I'm pretty sure Ken and Kurt did the power plant circuit, but I could be wrong.

So if Shelby offered you a UFC contract, you accepted it with NO MMA experience, then I would judge you the same way I judge Punk. A fan boy doing some kind of wish fulfillment bucket list thing.
You're going to risk embarrassing your self and getting hurt for a bit of UFC cred.

I watch the UFC to see high level MMA fighters not weekend warriors. I agree that the blame really lies more with the UFC than Punk, but I have to question the mentally of a man that going to jump in at the deep end and make an ass out of himself twice!
That's where we differ. The guy that admits defeat before trying should be embarrassed.

That's where we differ. The guy that admits defeat before trying should be embarrassed.
Fair enough. I think there's a difference between bravery and delusion. All the best to him though.

Lol I'm glad CM Punk was humbled yet again and we no longer have to see him again. Mike was paid to carry him the entire fight. Even Joe Rogan couldn't bite his tongue about it. It was sad. Pathetic showing.

Back