No one is more deserving of an @$$ whipping than CM Punk.

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I really want to see him humiliated again. Especially in front of his Chicago crowd. The guy is just a supreme douche nozzle. I think most Sherdoggers share this opinion and this thread is redundant as hell. He just sucks so bad as a fighter. He doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. He's going to try to take Jackson down. Jackson's grappling stinks. If he could somehow manage to take him down, CM Punk may get a submission or at the very least win the round. There is a lot of pressure on Jackson to beat this fake wrestler soy boy.

nobody deserves to get their ass beat. we live in a civilazed society. thats what prison is for

I can't even see Phil getting him down. Hopefully this fight will bring the lulz like Walker-Nagy did back in Strikeforce.

I think even punk will admit he doesn't belong in the UFC, but where is he supposed to go? Bottom line is he makes money, sells tickets and PPV, love him or hate him. The regional scene makes no sense for him.

CM Punk fucked OP's girlfriend confirmed.

Kidding, OP is a cheetos eating virgin nerd.

I think even punk will admit he doesn't belong in the UFC, but where is he supposed to go? Bottom line is he makes money, sells tickets and PPV, love him or hate him. The regional scene makes no sense for him.
He should have left WWE when he was unhappy with them years ago when he was 31/32....but WWE offered him more money to stay and the longest title run in modern wwe history. So he stayed. He's all about the money. He should have left. Trained MMA in secret for a year, maybe 2 years and see if he has a knack for it. If he blows. Then you don't fight. You go back to prowrestling. If he actually has some talent there. You go to the regional circuit and get some wins over guys who are like 5-2, records etc. Then and only then maybe you entertain a UFC fight/contract. It just seems like he's in it for the money. It seems like he signed with the UFC just to spite the WWE. Since WWE doesn't really have a legit competitor in prowrestling. Wwes biggest competitor is UFC, so it was a natural fit. The only problem is, he's a terrible fighter.

Will they at least give them knives or baseball bats?

He should have left WWE when he was unhappy with them years ago when he was 31/32....but WWE offered him more money to stay and the longest title run in modern wwe history. So he stayed. He's all about the money. He should have left. Trained MMA in secret for a year, maybe 2 years and see if he has a knack for it. If he blows. Then you don't fight. You go back to prowrestling. If he actually has some talent there. You go to the regional circuit and get some wins over guys who are like 5-2, records etc. Then and only then maybe you entertain a UFC fight/contract. It just seems like he's in it for the money. It seems like he signed with the UFC just to spite the WWE. Since WWE doesn't really have a legit competitor in prowrestling. Wwes biggest competitor is UFC, so it was a natural fit. The only problem is, he's a terrible fighter.

Clearly TS is still bitter over Punk's last heel turn.

nobody deserves to get their ass beat. we live in a civilazed society. thats what prison is for
People definitely derserve to get their ass beat.

But what legality doesn't have much to do with moral, right or ethical.

I can't even see Phil getting him down. Hopefully this fight will bring the lulz like Walker-Nagy did back in Strikeforce.
I found cm punks first fight hilarious. Definitely that fight alone was worth the ppv. I am expecting many laughs from this fight as well. Cm Punk can be UFCs court jester.

Not sure if this thread is serious..... I have ZERO issue with someone taking the opportunities put in front of them in life. Haters gonna hate. Grow up.

Some one is butt hurt?
I bet cm punk would beat the shit out of you 11 out of 10 times and do a Boston craw on your ass in the process

He doesn't deserve to be there.

He's going to get knocked out.

You don't get it. Any promotion would have him and do the same. He can't be on the regional circuit or do amateur bouts. He's too big of a name. If we're going off what he said then, he'd open the prelims but no one in the fight game in their right mind would do that. He makes them money, people will pay. So main card it is. People that get points should be happy he's on their card because he's driving up buys for them. It is what it is. A freakshow fight that attracts buys. Deal with it

People definitely derserve to get their ass beat.

But what legality doesn't have much to do with moral, right or ethical.
Well especially cm punk who is not innocent in this. Remember he is consenting to fight. He is going to try to beat Jackson up and win. Those are CM Punks intentions. Don't be fooled. This isn't like some scenario where some dude is in a burger king minding his own business, wants nothing to do with a fight and some drunk guy just punches the poor dude in the face. There is a law in a lot of states where if both parties consent to a fight the fight cancels itself out as far as charges go. I think people who don't consent to a fight shouldn't get their Asses beat. They're minding their own business.

I hope he wins but walks away. He's not going to ever be a top 100 fighter. He's late 30's close to 40? Maybe he'll go back to WWE or NJPW. He excels at professional wrestling, its like watching Happy Gilmore excel at Golf but he sucks at Hockey. Some things are just what they are. I'm not picking a winner for that shit show of a fight. For all I know Jackson might take a dive.

You don't get it. Any promotion would have him and do the same. He can't be on the regional circuit or do amateur bouts. He's too big of a name. If we're going off what he said then, he'd open the prelims but no one in the fight game in their right mind would do that. He makes them money, people will pay. So main card it is. People that get points should be happy he's on their card because he's driving up buys for them. It is what it is. A freakshow fight that attracts buys. Deal with it
Even Brock Lesnar had his first Mma bout outside of the UFC. In fact I was There! K1 dynamite Los Angeles. To say CM Punk couldn't have had 1 or 2 fights in let's say a Rizin type org, get a couple wins over Japanese cans or total prowrestling set ups. That's absurd.

Back