No one is more deserving of an @$$ whipping than CM Punk.

I really want to see him humiliated again. Especially in front of his Chicago crowd. The guy is just a supreme douche nozzle. I think most Sherdoggers share this opinion and this thread is redundant as hell. He just sucks so bad as a fighter. He doesn't have an athletic bone in his body. He's going to try to take Jackson down. Jackson's grappling stinks. If he could somehow manage to take him down, CM Punk may get a submission or at the very least win the round. There is a lot of pressure on Jackson to beat this fake wrestler soy boy.
LOL

Great thread title. Would click again.

I found cm punks first fight hilarious. Definitely that fight alone was worth the ppv. I am expecting many laughs from this fight as well. Cm Punk can be UFCs court jester.
At least he was a WWE champion/superstar, is a UFC fighter plus some money you can only dream of. What did you do with your life except crying and spitting your poison on sherdog ? Nothing ? I knew.

If you want to blame somebody, blame the UFC for letting him in to use his WWE notoriety.

If Punk wins I hope ts feels bad for creating this shitty thread.

Punk is not that bad of a guy. He is doing the ufc a favour by even accepting any fight after his last fight.

It’s really not that serious, OP. Chill.

Well especially cm punk who is not innocent in this. Remember he is consenting to fight. He is going to try to beat Jackson up and win. Those are CM Punks intentions. Don't be fooled. This isn't like some scenario where some dude is in a burger king minding his own business, wants nothing to do with a fight and some drunk guy just punches the poor dude in the face. There is a law in a lot of states where if both parties consent to a fight the fight cancels itself out as far as charges go. I think people who don't consent to a fight shouldn't get their Asses beat. They're minding their own business.
I was more so talking about people who think they can say anything they want DIRECTLY to a person and think there won't/shouldn't be any consequences.

I'm not talking about freedom of speech or expression. If you are expressing your general ideas then I'm not going to step in your way. My comfortability is my issue and not anyone elses.

I'm talking about saying nasty, derogatory things directly to another person with the intention of causing them mental/emotional anguish to not that person and thinking that they shouldn't catch a knuckle sandwich.

Basically people's moth writing checks their ass can't cash.

Also inciting violence or the threat of violence is not covered and shouldn't be covered under freedom of speech or expression.

I was more so talking about people who think they can say anything they want DIRECTLY to a person and think there won't/shouldn't be any consequences.

I'm not talking about freedom of speech or expression. If you are expressing your general ideas then I'm not going to step in your way. My comfortability is my issue and not anyone elses.

I'm talking about saying nasty, derogatory things directly to another person with the intention of causing them mental/emotional anguish to not that person and thinking that they shouldn't catch a knuckle sandwich.

Basically people's moth writing checks their ass can't cash.

Also inciting violence or the threat of violence is not covered and shouldn't be covered under freedom of speech or expression.
giphy.gif

fight me irl bro
I'll be at UFC 225 tonight. Meet me at the corner of northwest corner of Madison and Damen right after the fights. I'll be wearing a blue Cubs Kris Bryant jersey.

Imagine the reaction if punk ko's him in the first 10 seconds

He should have left WWE when he was unhappy with them years ago when he was 31/32....but WWE offered him more money to stay and the longest title run in modern wwe history. So he stayed. He's all about the money. He should have left. Trained MMA in secret for a year, maybe 2 years and see if he has a knack for it. If he blows. Then you don't fight. You go back to prowrestling. If he actually has some talent there. You go to the regional circuit and get some wins over guys who are like 5-2, records etc. Then and only then maybe you entertain a UFC fight/contract. It just seems like he's in it for the money. It seems like he signed with the UFC just to spite the WWE. Since WWE doesn't really have a legit competitor in prowrestling. Wwes biggest competitor is UFC, so it was a natural fit. The only problem is, he's a terrible fighter.
I don't follow wwe, so I have no idea about his history with them, other than that he was popular, well paid, and had a belt (for whatever that's worth). But I don't think anyone goes into MMA for the money. Compared to every other sport it's probably the most volitile, and provides the least gurantee ROI. Not to mention the potential for disasterous career-ending health consequences involved in training and fighting and it is literally taking years off your life. I'm not a huge fan of punk but it's interesting. Its a freak show fight, stop taking it too seriously

Don't worry man. Mike Jackson is going to KO Cm punk with ease in the 1st round. Mark my words.

I'll be at UFC 225 tonight. Meet me at the corner of northwest corner of Madison and Damen right after the fights. I'll be wearing a blue Cubs Kris Bryant jersey.
k ill start walking. ill be there in about three months

Back