Nipples fails a drug test

I thought it was a fun thread, what was wrong with it?
I thought Pac should have taken the drug tests to fight Mayweather. Slim has never let it go. Seriously, some day take a look over his post history and look how much time he commits obsessing over me.

Wasn't Wilder and Luis Ortiz rumored recently?

You should pick your battles. Embarrassing example of tryhardism.

My battles seem to pick me, in your case. You start shit and then run away when proven wrong. You have a bad history of getting caught lying. You find that quote yet? It must be rough to not have other posters to bail you out anymore.

My battles seem to pick me, in your case. You start shit and then run away when proven wrong. You have a bad history of getting caught lying. You find that quote yet? It must be rough to not have other posters to bail you out anymore.
Didn't read.

I thought Pac should have taken the drug tests to fight Mayweather. Slim has never let it go. Seriously, some day take a look over his post history and look how much time he commits obsessing over me.

Everyone watched you drop my name first and then get proven a liar. Still waiting on that quote....

Didn't read.
Guess I reopened old wounds;)

Guess I reopened old wounds;)

Oh not at all. I'm not the only one who has made Seano chicken out from a fight that he himself started. It's a pattern with the guy. People here want to talk boxing but he wants a pissing contest. The mark of a true scumbag. Some people can't take what they dish out.

I'm not seeing anything about this drug get anywhere on any new sites.

Oh not at all. I'm not the only one who has made Seano chicken out from a fight that he himself started. It's a pattern with the guy. People here want to talk boxing but he wants a pissing contest. The mark of a true scumbag. Some people can't take what they dish out.
At this point, you two should probably ignore each other.

Relax. You guys are both cool. Dumb to continue to rehash ths shit

Beyonce Wilder is a JOKE. He's like 37 fights into his career and he's fought 2 people I have heard of. Why not give Ortiz a shot? Actually fight someone good????? Can't wait til he gets splattered by Fury or Joshua.

Saline and vitamin C. Completely jacked up on the stuff. Where does it stop?

Saline and vitamin C. Completely jacked up on the stuff. Where does it stop?
So I was right? Fuck me, every once in a while a blind man hits a bullseye. He was always debatable.

Seano vs Slim is alot more interesting than those two nerds the other day arguing about who invented computers and who touched whos dick first.

So I was right? Fuck me, every once in a while a blind man hits a bullseye. He was always debatable.

Yet another testament to Floyd's greatness.

You were referenced earlier in the thread nuts of numb.

Back