Nipples fails a drug test

Sunfish

Martinez Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What a great HW division.

Seriously all aboard the wilder bandwagon.

Hahaha

So Deontay is going to fight wither Eddie Chambers or Gerald Washington?

The 2 HWs on the PBC roster that lack KO power to beat Deontay....

I think Gerald Washington might win 2 rounds, but it's going to be a highlight reel for Deontay

The path is clear now for Deontay.

He just needs to win easy fights and build hype until Joshua makes a name for himself.

It boils down to Joshua, Deontay, Tyson, Parker

Yeah, don't put this in deontay. If people can't do a training camp without bullshit then it's their call.

Is this a new drug test?
If so, thanks Deontay.

So who is Wilder going to fight? Does that mean there will be another stupid "Wilder vs ...... wait for it.." thread?

So who is Wilder going to fight? Does that mean there will be another stupid "Wilder vs ...... wait for it.." thread?
Are you seriously that miffed about that thread? There have probably been dumber thread titles with even less substance in the opening post.

Are you seriously that miffed about that thread? There have probably been dumber thread titles with even less substance in the opening post.
Seano goes hard at slim so he goes hard back. No harm.

Seano goes hard at slim so he goes hard back. No harm.
Are we supposed to care? It's hard for me to drum up enough interest to hold an actual internet grudge with any of you. I love you all.

Wow Wilder sabatoging another opponent's test to duck him?

Well, it's at least in the top 3 P4P douchiest thread titles ever. All I'm saying. This forum could do without that stuff. I mean, wow, what an idiot. Jesus.

Ive seen some stupid posts in my life, but this one takes the cake.
And here I thought I laid the sarcasm on thick.

Browse the Povetkin thread and it will make sense.

Are we supposed to care? It's hard for me to drum up enough interest to hold an actual internet grudge with any of you. I love you all.
I try to keep it peace an' love, but sometimes you gotta call a scunt a scunt Y'know it?

The guy isn't that bright. Cut him some slack. The thread title was confusing for him. He sat there waiting and nothing happened. Then he opened the thread and slowly realized what it meant and took his frustration out on me.

Well, it's at least in the top 3 P4P douchiest thread titles ever. All I'm saying. This forum could do without that stuff. I mean, wow, what an idiot. Jesus.
You should pick your battles. Embarrassing example of tryhardism.

Back