NiOh DLC

Beat the DLC. 2 beasts and 1 humanoid boss, plus more side mission fuckery.

So how is it? Did you also finish the second DLC yet?
Yeah I finished the 2nd dlc. It was pretty good. They recycle bosses again, the two flying dual wielding shit bags are in one of the main missions. Final boss was cool. If I wasn’t OP I probably would have died a lot. The Abyss made me delete the game. Dumb boss rush with various status effects randomly effecting you and environmental hazards. It’s dog shit.

I think out of the DLC bosses, the tonfa dude is my favorite

Yeah I finished the 2nd dlc. It was pretty good. They recycle bosses again, the two flying dual wielding shit bags are in one of the main missions. Final boss was cool. If I wasn’t OP I probably would have died a lot. The Abyss made me delete the game. Dumb boss rush with various status effects randomly effecting you and environmental hazards. It’s dog shit.
I don't know why they keep doubling down on the gank fights. Their solution to increasing the difficulty always seems to be adding more enemies and hazards. Lazy design. My expectations are pretty low for the DLC so maybe that's a good thing.

I don't know why they keep doubling down on the gank fights. Their solution to increasing the difficulty always seems to be adding more enemies and hazards. Lazy design. My expectations are pretty low for the DLC so maybe that's a good thing.
Santzo played it and hated it.

The Abyss isn’t Hanks, just imagine fighting a boss while nearly constantly in discord, having the poop status effect, random flames opening underneath you to burn you. And it’s allarently not a boss rush, there’s areas that I didn’t explore. And I guess the loot is dope.

So it’s basically chalice dungeons.

This dlc got no love on Twitch despite being better than the other DLCs

This dlc got no love on Twitch despite being better than the other DLCs
I still haven't started yet but did check out Yukas for a bit. I saw that recycled double boss fight. At least I assume it was the same one you were talking about. The tonfa dude showed up towards the end which made the fight ridiculously hard to finish. I hope they're not all like that.

I still haven't started yet but did check out Yukas for a bit. I saw that recycled double boss fight. At least I assume it was the same one you were talking about. The tonfa dude showed up towards the end which made the fight ridiculously hard to finish. I hope they're not all like that.
No Thats the only gank fight in the main missions. I watched him fight that boss for like 2 hours.

Throwing the tonfa :eek::eek::eek: into the first boss fight makes way of the wise really impossible unlock you have one of those one shot builds. Team ninja sucks cock and are shit and their game is shit.

Throwing the tonfa :eek::eek::eek: into the first boss fight makes way of the wise really impossible unlock you have one of those one shot builds. Team ninja sucks cock and are shit and their game is shit.
I still haven't tried the DLC but gank fights and bosses with living weapon are just dumb. They overuse those like a crutch.

Nioh is releasing on Steam on Nov. 7th. Totally double dipping.

Back