NiOh DLC

Beat the final mission
Made a few attempts on big bird and almost had him so maybe tomorrow I can get there. This is a really cool boss. Seems pretty fair and it's different than the humanoids.

Made a few attempts on big bird and almost had him so maybe tomorrow I can get there. This is a really cool boss. Seems pretty fair and it's different than the humanoids.
Big bird isn’t the final mission

Big bird isn’t the final mission
It's not? I figured it might be because of the two NPCs that join you. Then again, that's not the last mission in the main game either so I guess it makes sense.

It's not? I figured it might be because of the two NPCs that join you. Then again, that's not the last mission in the main game either so I guess it makes sense.
I liked the Big Bird boss too, but in the later ng cycles, the fight is ridiculous. He has so many resistances and buffs on Way of the NiOh that I can’t even put a small dent in his HP with my full cheese loadout and kusarigama with 4066 AR

I liked the Big Bird boss too, but in the later ng cycles, the fight is ridiculous. He has so many resistances and buffs on Way of the NiOh that I can’t even put a small dent in his HP with my full cheese loadout and kusarigama with 4066 AR
That's pretty retarded. One of my biggest complaints about this game is their dependence on using cheap devices to increase difficulty, like status effects and ganking, instead of just increasing enemy health and damage output.

MvG is fighting some crazy ass ninja I've never seen before. It's in Tachibana's arena. Looks way faster than anything else in the game.
That’s the ninja gaiden Easter egg, Ryu Hayabusa

He looks insane.
Took Man 20 hours to beat him on Way of the Wise. He has this cannonball sword spin move that can stunlock you to death and has the fireball from the Gaiden games as a ranged attack

Finally got into this game after clearing through some back log. Would have played it at launch, but it dropped right before Horizon and made the choice to play H:ZD first since I was still playing DS3 and wanted something different.

I played through the demo without too much trouble, but holy shit did the first boss give me fits this time around. I just got done playing Kingdom Hearts and the button layout is the exact opposite for attack and dodge and I couldn't get over the muscle memory. I must have died like 10 times after baiting attacks, seeing the fury come in, then unleashing a combo instead of dodging. I think I broke the habit for the most part and things are going much smoother.

Cruising now that I've purged out the Kingdom Hearts muscle memory. I remember playing the demo, the second boss fucked me up a bunch of times. I rememberd a majority of the second level layout so I breezed through the level and only died once falling off a ledge. I expected a few deaths warming up to the second boss, but took her out pretty easy on the first try. Expecting the remainder of the levels to be more difficult since I can't fall back memories of the demo.

Cruising now that I've purged out the Kingdom Hearts muscle memory. I remember playing the demo, the second boss fucked me up a bunch of times. I rememberd a majority of the second level layout so I breezed through the level and only died once falling off a ledge. I expected a few deaths warming up to the second boss, but took her out pretty easy on the first try. Expecting the remainder of the levels to be more difficult since I can't fall back memories of the demo.
I just started playing again after a few months off as well. Those skills come back in no time with a little practice.

205A19F1D7BF27A57117F2C3DC7F67B067A6A2E6

The last DLC on Way of the Demon is pretty difficult. Thinking of grinding to max level but what’s the point if the game is dead?

The last DLC on Way of the Demon is pretty difficult. Thinking of grinding to max level but what’s the point if the game is dead?
It's seeing a revival, on pc anyway. Is max level still 750?

Three billion, lol. Imagine what it is at 750.
With the new leeching talisman I’m able to melt bosses on Way of the Demon with living weapon. Way of the Wise too. The talisman doubles your damage while ticking down your HP. Like a chikage talisman

With the new leeching talisman I’m able to melt bosses on Way of the Demon with living weapon. Way of the Wise too. The talisman doubles your damage while ticking down your HP. Like a chikage talisman
I haven't seen that talisman yet. Is it only available after ng?

Back