NiOh DLC

Unlocked Way of the Wise. I summoned for the entirety of Way of the Demon and by the end, Queens Eyes was a piece of cake. All of my gear now level 200 and +15.

Unlocked Way of the Wise. I summoned for the entirety of Way of the Demon and by the end, Queens Eyes was a piece of cake. All of my gear now level 200 and +15.
Do you have ethereal gear now? I still haven't found anything over like +3 divine.

All my shit is divine, ethereals drop in Wise and I haven't beaten a mission yet

After the first mission I've got all +21 divine with a few+18 ethereals

They keep you from farming revenants for ethereal by having them drop tons of divine fragments instead.

People are still somehow fucking one shotting things. Iai QuickDraw builds seem to be OP, doing like 60k damage per

Ice bitch is absolutely insane and I’m realizing how much I dislike the snow level as a whole

Tachibana on Wise, sloth wears off in about 2 seconds and he takes no damage

Final DLC for NiOh announced at TGS, Bloodshed's End.

https://www.dualshockers.com/nioh-bloodshed-dlc-trailer-ps4/

Developer Koei Tecmo has released a new trailer for the final piece of NiOh DLC titled Bloodshed’s End.

The new content takes place right after the events of the game’s previous DLC, Defiant Honor. Historically it covers the final phase of the Sengoku-era as well as the end of William’s journey.

In the trailer we get a look at a bunch of new characters and enemies, which (as expected) look incredibly harsh and difficult. There’s also a brief glimpse at what looks like three players fighting together… perhaps this a quick glimpse “The Abyss” game mode we know very little about?

Bloodshed’s End will add new main missions, sub missions, and Twilight missions, as well as a brand new mode called “The Abyss.” Team Ninja hasn’t given many details on the new game mode, but battlefields will be perpetual in it. Also, you can expect to meet new characters, guardians, yokai, and a brand new difficulty level.

The DLC will launch on Tuesday for $9.99, or for free if you already own the game’s season pass. You can check out the new trailer down below.

feels like i'm missing something. I feel i'm underpowered. It takes a lot of damage to beat anything enemy in WOTS. When i summon someone they destroy bosses in 2 or 3 hits. WTF am I missing here? I go mainly sword with strong attack ratings with divine 7. Any onmyo i cast doesn't seem to do shit besides sloth. Leech , carnage, nothing is showing any more significant damage than if i didn't cast them

feels like i'm missing something. I feel i'm underpowered. It takes a lot of damage to beat anything enemy in WOTS. When i summon someone they destroy bosses in 2 or 3 hits. WTF am I missing here? I go mainly sword with strong attack ratings with divine 7. Any onmyo i cast doesn't seem to do shit besides sloth. Leech , carnage, nothing is showing any more significant damage than if i didn't cast them
The amount of cheese and min maxing in this game is fucking ridiculous. I’m level 400 and do no damage. Look at armor sets, accessories and weapon traits that boost attack.

HUGE difficulty spike in this DLC. My +27 ethereal Kusa with 2600 AR is tickling the stronger enemies. On Way of the Samurai.

Beat the first boss easily, I’d hope so since I’m so over leveled. Again a shitty add joins when the boss hp gets lowe.

Back