NiOh (another Souls series inspired game) *update*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stun lock in this game can be brutal at times. I've been fortunate to have a shit ton of health when it happens but it seems disproportionate to what is actually hitting you.

The stun lock in this game can be brutal at times. I've been fortunate to have a shit ton of health when it happens but it seems disproportionate to what is actually hitting you.
I've got 22 body and die in 3 hits from the spider bitch.

Oh and one hit=death because you miraculously can't dodge out of anything even with full ki

Yeah the stunlocks are pretty annoying. They also really punish you for running out of stamina. You seem to take forever to recover and it's usually long enough to get gangbanged.

Also Sloth is not easy mode against bosses. By the time you're done buffing the effects are almost done and it has a long cast time. I usually use it on those big tongue fuckers.

I wonder if the stunlocks will get nerfed once pvp is introduced and everything broken and shitty about the game gets exaggerated

I wonder if the stunlocks will get nerfed once pvp is introduced and everything broken and shitty about the game gets exaggerated
That's what DMF was worried about. I could see it happening. The guys speedrunning it now will likely piss off Team Ninja as well since they're using talismans to pretty much break certain bosses.

That's what DMF was worried about. I could see it happening. The guys speedrunning it now will likely piss off Team Ninja as well since they're using talismans to pretty much break certain bosses.
They've already nerfed extraction talismans since they enabled you to have infinite living weapon

Hmm, NG+ seems like I'm way too underleveled. I'm 113 and the starting mission is 180 lol.

Takes a solid string of combos to down pretty much anything.

Hmm, NG+ seems like I'm way too underleveled. I'm 113 and the starting mission is 180 lol.

Takes a solid string of combos to down pretty much anything.
You're done already? Wow.

And the game isn't even a month old yet.
At least it's only on console so it probably won't end up looking like DS3. They pretty much destroyed that game with teardrop and the other skips and glitches.

Are there glitched out quests? I'm doing one of the side missions in the third area (I think). I've killed everything and opened every door but it won't end. I've run around in circles a few times and see no new areas. Very weird.

It's like a level 56 side mission in the area with spiders and a big pool in the backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back