NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://nintendosoup.com/sega-dreamcast-titles-on-nintendo-switch-one-step-closer-to-reality/

dreamcast-switch-mockup-1-1038x576.jpg

SEGA: DREAMCAST TITLES ON NINTENDO SWITCH ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY
SEGA: DREAMCAST TITLES ON NINTENDO SWITCH ONE STEP CLOSER TO REALITY
4 Hours Ago Iggy Comments 1 Comment

When SEGA Ages was first revealed, SEGA announced intentions to bring every popular game in their catalog up to Dreamcast to Nintendo Switch.

In a recent Famitsu interview, SEGA’s Naoki Horii said that the company is close to successfully making Dreamcast titles work on Nintendo Switch through emulation. But there’s still one question left unanswered.

Horii said there are two ways to go about making SEGA Ages Dreamcast titles on Nintendo Switch, either through emulation or remaking the game as they still have its source code. Both approaches are very different, but it seems the company is leaning towards using emulation for most of its Dreamcast titles, while picking the remake option for the rest.

Am I gonna buy REmake for the third damn time? Probably

Am I gonna buy REmake for the third damn time? Probably

I guess Im going to buy RE4 again and again and again, didnt really like RE1 after many many attempts, but maybe Ill give it a go here.

I guess Im going to buy RE4 again and again and again, didnt really like RE1 after many many attempts, but maybe Ill give it a go here.

Hhmmm the temptation is soooo high for me as well...

Hhmmm the temptation is soooo high for me as well...
Didnt play it on the Wii, but apparently thats the best version with the motion aiming? That plus 60fps, and Im going back in.

Splurged yesterday on the way home from work and picked up another set of Joycons, charging stand, and Mario Party. Was hoping they had an early copy of Diablo 3, but no dice.

Didn't get a chance to load up Mario Party and go trick or treating with the kids, but really excited to play with the family tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back