NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

Looks like Odyssey and Zelda are gonna be head to head for GOTY - both have a 97 on Metacritic, although Zelda has 108 reviews and Odyssey has 60 currently.

MARIO IS GOING TO BE LEGIT! 9pm PST. Cannot freaking wait!

KXyzrt.jpg

ActualFeistyBettong.gif

Late to the party...just bought Xenoblade wii for my wii-u to play on gamepad.

Still haves tons of game to play on U before i make the SWITCH... no more PS4 and XBONE for me...Dull redundant games except Soul's

Amazon is actually on schedule for a release date delivery for me.

Hyped to see Odyssey getting as much praise as it has. Can't wait to play it after work tomorrow.

Looks like out of Switch, PS4 and Xbone, Switch has the top 3 best reviewed games this year.

OMG FLOP

I can't really explain why but my hype for SMO is nowhere to be found. I mean it looks neat but I'm looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 far more. I'm sure it'll be a great game but I don't see how it could beat out Breath of the Wild for GOTY. I know I'll pick it up and probably play at work but for the forseeable future majority of my Switch time is spent on Splatoon 2.

I can't really explain why but my hype for SMO is nowhere to be found. I mean it looks neat but I'm looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 far more. I'm sure it'll be a great game but I don't see how it could beat out Breath of the Wild for GOTY. I know I'll pick it up and probably play at work but for the forseeable future majority of my Switch time is spent on Splatoon 2.

The last Mario game I played / beat was Sunshine. I haven't played anything on the Wii / Wii-U so this is going to be my first trip back to Marioland in like a decade. I'm frothing at the bit to get my hands on this hairy plumber, nipples and all.

I actually forgot SMO was releasing tomorrow, stupid ass me. I saw the reviews though, yeah...instabuy.

IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

The last Mario game I played / beat was Sunshine. I haven't played anything on the Wii / Wii-U so this is going to be my first trip back to Marioland in like a decade. I'm frothing at the bit to get my hands on this hairy plumber, nipples and all.

Honestly my favorite Mario games have been Mario Party and Mario Kart, which let you use a bunch of other characters.

I gotta be thankful for sleep issues tonight. I figure I’ll wake up at 2am, play Odyssey until I gotta go to work and have an attitude with everyone lol

Not sure if anyone wants to make an official mario thread

@Metal_Daze I think you are the guy who usually makes official threads

Seriously? Not even the Galaxy games? Those were awesome as fuck.

Back