NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v2: Nintendo's Big Comeback Starter Pack

Seeing Undertale announced for PS4 had me hoping it would also find its way to the Switch. Too bad that does not seem to be happening.

Yeah I was disappointed by that and no Hotline Miami on switch either. Almost makes me want a Vita again.

Whatever happened to that Shakedown Hawaii game? Wasn't it supposed to be released in April?

Talking to some friends and practically all their kids (who are old enough and have played video games) want a Switch.

I am thinking... this system is going to be sold out for quite a while. It's popular with the adults and kids and word of mouth is spreading...

wish I had bought Nintendo stocks back then.. damnit!!!

Talking to some friends and practically all their kids (who are old enough and have played video games) want a Switch.

I am thinking... this system is going to be sold out for quite a while. It's popular with the adults and kids and word of mouth is spreading...

wish I had bought Nintendo stocks back then.. damnit!!!

If it was bad before, then forget about it now with the E3 Direct, as well as Arms, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Rocket League, Fifa 18, and the Incredible Mario Odyssey all coming out within the next 4-5 months

If it was bad before, then forget about it now with the E3 Direct, as well as Arms, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Rocket League, Fifa 18, and the Incredible Mario Odyssey all coming out within the next 4-5 months

I am definitely buying every game you mentioned besides rocket league. and I am thinking I may even purchase rocket league. its only one of the hottest game out there. got it for PS4 for free but never played it.

I am definitely buying every game you mentioned besides rocket league. and I am thinking I may even purchase rocket league. its only one of the hottest game out there. got it for PS4 for free but never played it.

Rocket league is one of the best games on any platform and is one of the cheapest. Youre missing out

I got it for free on ps4 also,,, best game to play drunk with friends ever.

Metroid Prime 4?!
DRSovrk.gif

Retro is not developing it. I really hope it meets and exceeds expactations. I'm super excited.

How's ARMS, fellas?

Yea how is Arms? Couldn't pick it up yet because I am in Atlantic City playing me some poker... lol

My copy shipped today. Was hoping to have it today, but should have it early next week. Don't think I'll put a ton of time into it myself, but I think it will be a blast to play with my son.

How's ARMS, fellas?
I will know later this evening. My copy was already in my mailbox by the time I woke up this morning. No wonder people laud on about buying new games through Amazon Prime.

Well... At least when they don't completely screw up their delievry schedules.

Screw it, maybe I'll pick it up on the way home from work. I've seen impressions that the learning curve is pretty heavy and the sp AI is difficult but it does look fun.

It's pretty fun. Won 4 out of 5 matches online and went through Grand Prix twice at levels 1 and 2. Still not sure who my main is.

I like the stuff like volleyball and hoops. I hope Nintendo adds more modes like that.

I picked up Arms yesterday and played a couple of hours, and the game is a blast so far.

They said that it could certainly be played on the switch (as it's not a super intensive game), they just want to know if there is a real demand for it

Back