Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal in the works for UFC 235 March 2 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Damn that is a good fight.

Knowing Masvidal... Diaz via split decision

Im rooting for nick diaz. Masividal has show that he is inconsistent as a fighter could be.

lol@ all you idiots getting excited.

nick diaz is not fighting.

fight will get cancelled and nick will go on a drunk tirade about how the UFC is bullshit, dont pay him enough, everyones on steroids, etc etc etc.

fight will get cancelled and nick will go on a drunk tirade about how the UFC is bullshit, dont pay him enough, everyones on steroids, etc etc etc.
And even if a flipping comet causes it, Dana and you muppets will still blame Nick, like it happened with Poirier and Nate.

By the way, neither Diaz brother has ever pulled out of a fight once the contract is signed.
This is what I was thinking when reading all of these comments from people talking like Diaz bros pull out of fights all the time..Where the hell do they get that from ?

Nick will lose a decision, cry robbery, get busted for marijuana metabolites in excess quantity and then get suspened for another 2 years.

nick will get mad he not the main event and pull out

Nick Diaz fighting

giphy.gif

per Dana White

tenor.gif

Gonna either end in UD or submission by Diaz I think....even if that lol.

Nick has been out of the game so long and hasnt won since 2011 and isnt exactly young anymore for a fighter. He probably just wants a pay cheque and get out asap

I will save my excitement for when Nick makes the walk to the cage, I have got my hopes up too often for a Diaz fight for too long now. Masvidal is a great fight but I can't see Nick coming back unless it's a bigger money earner, hope he takes it though.

I'm not sitting bare ass on the office scanner just yet.

Back