Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal in the works for UFC 235 March 2 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Ohhhh shit son. Good fight. Nick has been out for a while, so I’m taking Masvidal 48-47, and Nick will bitch about how he won anyways.

By the way, neither Diaz brother has ever pulled out of a fight once the contract is signed.
That's actually pretty amazing considering the amount of shit they talk and whining they do weeks/months leading to a fight.

tenor.gif

Inb4Diaz tests positive for the sticky icky

Would be one of the great things in MMA if Nick put it all together for one last run like Lawler!

Aw fuck, who am I kidding. It'll be a shitfest if the fight even happens at all

Do I give a fuck?

I grew up watching nick in strikeforce.. what made me fall in love with MMA, guy was a KILLER.
You grew up watching Nick in SF? God you're such a newbie. Saying that is like saying I grew up on watching Peyton Manning play for the Broncos. You missed out on a lot.

And yea, Diaz did his thing in SF but that's it. He's been unimpressive in the UFC.

Gamebred should take this imo, its def going to decision. Split.

Until I see weigh-in this is fake news ...

Would be one of the great things in MMA if Nick put it all together for one last run like Lawler!

Aw fuck, who am I kidding. It'll be a shitfest if the fight even happens at all

In before Nick Diaz refuses to fight

On paper it's a good fight, but I worry how Nick will look after the layoff. I'm not sure if he's been training at all, and if he hasn't, it'll be a really bad night for him. Conversely, if he HAS been in the gym this whole time, Jorge will have a bad night.

Don't miss him tbh

Hopefully they work out a fight that gets Nate back in there soon though

Cool. A 3 round sparring contest involving an unmotivated Diaz. He will lose by split decision, throw a fit and fail a drug test....heard it hear 1st

Until weigh in I wouldn't get too excited for a Diaz brother fight. I bet it finally dawned on Nick all the money he isn't making that he could be making. The last half decade he has sat out some of his prime years forgoing paydays to fund his life after fighting. Sure he has money but there's a lot of years ahead of him and I'm sure he wants to maintain a certain lifestyle. He just doesn't seem to like fighting anymore. It's just a job to him. Hopefully if he is coming back he has rekindled some of the fire of his younger days. Not just punching the clock, hoping not to get hit too much, and cashing the check.

If it happens this should be a great fight. In a 5 rounder I'd pick Diaz, in a 3 rounder I think it could be pretty even. Masvidal is so slick standing he could outpoint Diaz with cleaner/power shots to combat Nick's volume.

You grew up watching Nick in SF? God you're such a newbie. Saying that is like saying I grew up on watching Peyton Manning play for the Broncos. You missed out on a lot.

And yea, Diaz did his thing in SF but that's it. He's been unimpressive in the UFC.

Okay cool, you’re old as fuck bro, good job.

First Ufc I watched was 91, I was 14. Can’t help when I started watching, Moron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back