Nick Diaz vs Jorge Masvidal in the works for UFC 235 March 2 in Las Vegas

Who Wins?

• Total voters
There's no bigger Diaz fan than me but I'm skeptical at best. Dude has done nothing but party most of the time for years now. The Condit fight was the last time he was hungry and the Daley fight was the last time he had a legit camp with good sparring. No idea what to expect.

Masvidal is just a better nick diaz. Tougher. Stronger. More talented.

Not on the ground but I can’t picture it ending up there anyway.

Okay cool, you’re old as fuck bro good job.

First Ufc I watched was 91, I was 14. Can’t help when I was born, moron.
Old as fuck, at 29? Okay.

My first UFC was UFC 52 when I was 16. "Can't help when I was born, moron. Durr durr durr".

You didn't see Nick Diaz until he was in SF, shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner, young man.

Old as fuck, at 29? Okay.

My first UFC was UFC 52 when I was 16. "Can't help when I was born, moron. Durr durr durr".

You didn't see Nick Diaz until he was in SF, shut the fuck up and go sit in the corner, young man.

Give me a rim job after leg day you salty clown haha

Masvidal by being an active fighter.

Give me a rim job after leg day you salty clown haha
It that what you young :eek::eek::eek:bags say to each other after hitting the gym? Okay, Jayden Smith.

Your leg day probably consists of 5 sets of leg presses and that's it. Fucking newjack.

Gamebred for the win.

Love both tho, great fight.

It that what you young :eek::eek::eek:bags say to each other after hitting the gym? Okay, Jayden Smith.

Your leg day probably consists of 5 sets of leg presses and that's it. Fucking newjack.

Bro your some salty clown quoting my posts. Nick Diaz was a fucking beast, some of the best boxing in mma.Calling me a newbie? Like I give a fuck. Been watching for ten years. that’s good enough for me.

I'll take my chances with underdog here.
I got Mas- and I see Nick opening up in -185 range.

DC x Brock

Plus

Diaz x Masvidal

235 may just be a super card.

Bro your some salty clown quoting my posts. Nick Diaz was a fucking beast, some of the best boxing in mma.Calling me a newbie? Like I give a fuck. Been watching for ten years. that’s good enough for me.
So you're gonna bypass the fact that you and your gym rat buddies suck each other off after hitting the gym?

Eh! Hate to sound like a dick but Nivks been done wanting to win for 10 years or more. He’s just collecting checks at this point.

Dana.....don't you dare to mess this up.
Why did I decide to lurk? I could just listen to some music.....

Back