Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor at 170 who wins ?

I love conor but Nick by TKO. Or maybe a submission.

WW isn't a good idea for Conor. Look at Penn for most of his WW fights. Nick's a better, bigger version of Nate, like you said, so it's gonna be tough if it's 5 rounds. 3 rounds he can win a decision...but it would be 5. Nick takes the bombs, Conor gasses, Nick TKO's or strangles him late.

Conor will never beat someone bigger than him.

Conor only beats little FWs and the smaller LWs. Nick Diaz finishes him 10/10 times.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif
It'll never happen so drop it.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif

Conor since Nick has been retired for 5 years.

Nick, by whatever the fuck.

Like I said, I'm not talking about the weeks notice fight...why not show the fight when conor had nate on his ass 3x...and had nate limping from leg kicks and a face looking like he went through a meat grinder.
Ohhhhh you mean the fight where McGregor was running !

Nick has better cardio and boxing than Nate. Is bigger, hits harder. BJJ is just as good if not better. Chin is better than Nates.

Conor would be in some shit.

There are too many factors at play to accurately determine who would win at this moment.

Are we talking about Nick from his most recent fights or a Nick by today's standards? If it's the current Nick then we really don't know how in shape he is or how much ring rust he would have as well as how much he's currently training. Too many variables. Considering Nick has the size advantage and Conor has already been beaten by his younger brother, who many would argue isn't quite as good as Nick, then I would have to give the edge to Nick by far. A bigger and more skilled version of Nate, how could you not think he'd win? We can argue Nick isn't as good now due to age, ring rust, etc. but if you're making a hypothetical situation (with no information on current training) and guessing the outcome then you would have to assume both fighters do everything correct in the build up to the fight or else you're adding bias to the equation by saying Nick can never be as good as he once was.

Conor could win and has an ok chance, but with information available I have to go with Nick 80% of the time.

I think we were watching different fights...haha at what point did nate ever destroy conor? Now i'm not talking about that 1 week notice, when conor was training for a 155lb fight and ended up fighting at 170...I'm talking when they both trained for a 170lb fight...the fight I saw had conor whooping nates ass all over the cage...gotta love these veiled conor hate threads though...haha

Oh, and conor would have picked nick apart...if they fought at LW...

Whooped his ass all the way to a close Majority Decision lol you have lost all credibility.

Conor can barely beat Nate and you're asking how a fight with his big brother would go ?

Whooped his ass all the way to a close Majority Decision lol you have lost all credibility.

Like judges have never got stuff wrong before. haha 1 judge scored a the mayweather vs alverez fight a draw...when mayweather clearly won just about every round...it was a total wipe out...so judges get shit wrong all the time...

Ohhhhh you mean the fight where McGregor was running !

You say running, I say resetting...boxers have been doing that sort of thing for years...add up the amount of time he resetted and it wouldn't account for more than 20 seconds..if that...

Nick would end Conor's career is they ever fought.

Conor would struggle only because Nick is a true WW version of his brother, in reality Conor's just gone up one weight class from 145, now Conor's fought at welterweight or 169lb, are we comparing him to middleweights too lol.

Like judges have never got stuff wrong before. haha 1 judge scored a the mayweather vs alverez fight a draw...when mayweather clearly won just about every round...it was a total wipe out...so judges get shit wrong all the time...

That doesn't negate what I said or what I was implying by saying it lol

Ignoring the score cards, Conor eeked out 3 of 5 rounds, 2 of them were decisive because they were the early rounds.

So you saying Conor whooped Nate all over the cage, implying it was a domination or close to it, shows how much of a nuthugger you are.

Fans like you make people hate a great fighter and personality like Conor.

Nick Diaz would beat the fuck out of Conor. Seriously wtf is this shit?!

Back