Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor at 170 who wins ?

Like I said, I'm not talking about the weeks notice fight...why not show the fight when conor had nate on his ass 3x...and had nate limping from leg kicks and a face looking like he went through a meat grinder.
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Conor edged that fight by the skin of his teeth. Sure had a few knock downs but he got his ass kicked for a big majority of that fight. Lots of people felt like he lost that one.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif
Well nick has the same skill set as Nate but is a 185er....so....

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Conor edged that fight by the skin of his teeth. Sure had a few knock downs but he got his ass kicked for a big majority of that fight. Lots of people felt like he lost that one.
Big majority = 3 minutes of putter patter on fence?

Big majority = 3 minutes of putter patter on fence?
Conor was beat pretty badly for just pitter punches. Also why did Conor run away from Diaz if it was just pitter patter punches ?

hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Conor won the vast majority of that fight...and I don't know anyone that thought nate won, aside from very biased people...every website I've been on..their judges all had conor winning at the very least 3 rounds...nate fought in spurts, with flurries at the end of rounds...doing very little damage...flurries, while they look good, aren't very effective...conor was winning the majority of every round...the 5th round, i had conor winning that entire round, till that last minute takedown...

Is this stupid thread required to be started every other week by some Shertard?

So let's see a fight between a guy who can make 145 vs a guy who has never made 155? Of course most of Nick's signature wins are against guys smaller than he is.

If you want to imagine silly shite like this you have to imagine the two fighters somehow are the same size.

Conor was beat pretty badly for just pitter punches. Also why did Conor run away from Diaz if it was just pitter patter punches ?
Because Conor knew he had to monitor his output or he'd be in the same situation as first fight

nick would win without a doubt. nick could come in after a triathlon, walk in the cage and beat mcgregor. nick is a way better version of nate and nate gives mcgregor everything he can handle and choked him out.

first, silver is reluctant as hell now...extremely hesitant...and daley had nick out 2x...nick was very very close to being stopped...and conor is a much better boxer than daley or silver...especially now

Did you not see Semtex killing Larkin with one punch just a few days ago ? He is one of the better strikers in MMA plus he is heavier than Conor.

You have a point, Semtex clipped Diaz but didn't finish him. That was a motherfucker of a fight, and both dudes were pretty much in prime at that point.

As for Anderson, I agree, at this point Conor should be the better boxer by far, but Anderson is more or less a LHW. His punches are way heavier and Nick took that shit to a decision.

At this point this discussion is useless since this matchup will never happen. Conor is too rich and too game and Nick is too rusty.

FotorCreated-51.jpg
How would Nick Diaz vs Conor McGregor go ? I feel like Nick would destroy Conor way worst than Nate Diaz did. Imagine Nick ripping his body punches on a gassing Conor on the cage. Nick is bigger better version of Nate. How you guys see this fight going at 170 ?
eiuw3l.jpg
tB9Uzwg.gif
7_medium.gif
4_medium.gif
If Nate never fought conor would this non sense thread title still keep popping up

nick via cardio. but he would be a bloody mess

Silver was never known as a great boxer..he was known more for his kicks and knees...with some decent punches thrown in...conor pretty much stops everyone with pure boxing..and daley, while he has good power. has lost a ton of fights and gets hit...

Nick would win lol, the guy is a natural WW who fought a roided up Anderson at MW.

giphy-downsized-large.gif
tenor.gif
Conor edge the second fight by the skin of his teeth lol.

I didn't see him edge anything...2 knockdowns in round 1. or it might have been round 2...but, 2 knockdowns in a round, is easily and should be a 10-8 round..whether or not, the guy was hurt, makes no different..he was put on his ass by a strike..that's a 10-8 round..in boxing, that would be a 10-7 round...

at what point did nate ever destroy conor?

LOL just pure delusion. This is actually pretty sad.

Conor - full training camp for 5 round fight.
Nate - wasted on tequila on the beach eating tacos.

Yeah, big disadvantage for Conor.

in boxing, that would be a 10-7 round...

<TheWire1> You don't say?

In a street fight, Conor would be dead because Nate would have choked the life out of him the first time around. So the second fight never would have happened.

<seedat>

Back