Nick Diaz Stocks Up On Weed

if i had the money i'd be high all the time, i don't see what the problem is lol

It's like saying fun is addictive. And that if you need fun in life you just can't cope. It's silly douche way of thinking.

Depends on what your definition of "fun" is. If it's high adrenaline, extreme sport like base jumping and you can't stop, even after breaking half the bones in your body in near-death situations, not being able to cope without that thrill is a problem.

Same with sex addicts. Seeking out high risk situations seems "fun", but if you need that to cope you are not well.

Depends on what your definition of "fun" is. If it's high adrenaline, extreme sport like base jumping and you can't stop, even after breaking half the bones in your body in near-death situations, not being able to cope without that thrill is a problem.

Same with sex addicts. Seeking out high risk situations seems "fun", but if you need that to cope you are not well.

I'm using the normal definition of fun. Drawing, listening to music, talking with friends, snowboarding, whatever turns you on. Yes if fun hurts you in fantastic fashion it could be bad. There isn't any strong evidence that it's bad after 40 years of governments around the world investigating and trying to prove that it's bad. Not any worse than sitting in a desk for work, or drinking soda.

I'm using the normal definition of fun.

Whose "normal" definition? Some people don't give a shit about music, or drawing, etc. One old friend of mine was hooked on the extreme sport high, and was into coke, then meth. Said the high was similar for him.

Fucking delusional.

Nah, you have no idea.

I'd literally be smoking 20 joints a day and I'm talking fat ones, with the big raw papers.

Had to take a break though, real life came knocking and I was living in a haze. Plus its much more fun when you do it less.

Is it better to buy it in glass jars?
Well in a sense. Most dispensaries give you weed in plastic medical pill bottles. There are other places whom intentionally sell the more "designer" (the stuff thats popular in the magazines and is usually expensive) type of weed. They put it in glass jars to keep the illusion that it's the highest quality. When really the quality isn't too far from some of the cheaper places. Its still really good quality stuff. Just over priced.

Back