Nick Diaz Stocks Up On Weed

Did you ever consider they are just not that smart to start with?

Best pot I ever smoked was at a Harvard faculty party, lots of those guys smoke. I used to get my weed from a Harvard PhD who grew it.

No shit it was the best, New England is worse than Philly when trying to score. There's us and then there's the rest of the country.

But colleges are like weed superstores.

We call those dispensaries homie. Doubt you can get it out there, but Golden Truffles, just a bowl (depending on your tolerance of course) will light you the f up. $20 a gram in stores, $10 a gram on the side if you know somebody.

We call those dispensaries homie. Doubt you can get it out there, but Golden Truffles, just a bowl (depending on your tolerance of course) will light you the f up. $20 a gram in stores, $10 a gram on the side if you know somebody.

Well, my college days were a long time ago although I have worked for Universities since then. There was strong weed back in the 80's that would get you high in two hits, but it was rare.

It is legal to grow in my state now. I just got these seeds: Kimbo Bless
-b77.png

enjoy the nursing home Nick. combined with the brain trauma you have this to look forward to as well.............

Marijuana use and schizophrenia: New evidence suggests link

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/314896.php

New research from Harvard Medical School, in a comparison between families with a history of schizophrenia and those without, finds little support for marijuana use as a cause of schizophrenia.

http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html

Well, my college days were a long time ago although I have worked for Universities since then. There was strong weed back in the 80's that would get you high in two hits, but it was rare.

-b77.png

Shit man I was born in 84, I'm only 32. Didn't even start smoking until 8 years ago. I always wonder what the strains were like in the 70s and 80s. Most of the people I know who smoke were also born in the 80s or even 90s but I've read most of what we have today is insanely different. Kush is always good to relax those muscles and get your munchies on. Cheers brah.

Ever heard him talk...his mentality is that of a teen's.

It really is unfortunately. I was excited to listen to him on Jasta's podcast, and was disappointed once he started talking. He has no depth to what he talks about and comes off kind of spoiled and jaded. I'm still a fan and all, just really underwhelmed.

I wouldn't know why he uploads this shit.

Woow, you can score some good weed. Must be veeery hard to do. And profiling yourself with the drug you abuse is kinda weak, aswell.

I still like him, I even smoke from time to time, but that's just cringeworthy.

It really is unfortunately. I was excited to listen to him on Jasta's podcast, and was disappointed once he started talking. He has no depth to what he talks about and comes off kind of spoiled and jaded. I'm still a fan and all, just really underwhelmed.
Not sure about the spoiled part...definitely jaded.

-b77.png
We're all super proud of you!

What a surprise the lazy drug addict is buying more drugs and being more lazy.

Has nothing to do with being stoners. They're from Stockton. Go there and walk around and have a random conversation and tell me how different is from the Diaz boys. It's their culture and upbringing.

Has nothing to do with being stoners. They're from Stockton. Go there and walk around and have a random conversation and tell me how different is from the Diaz boys. It's their culture and upbringing.

I think you have the wrong guy. I didn't claim he was like that because he smokes.

Shit man I was born in 84, I'm only 32. Didn't even start smoking until 8 years ago. I always wonder what the strains were like in the 70s and 80s. Most of the people I know who smoke were also born in the 80s or even 90s but I've read most of what we have today is insanely different. Kush is always good to relax those muscles and get your munchies on. Cheers brah.

Most of the stuff around as a kid was brown Mexican dirt weed, it was full of seeds. But there was always sinsemilla that was good, it was just hard to find. The 70's Columbian Gold land race stuff could be a decent 14% THC or so if they separated out the females. The even tested some pot recently from the 1950's that was 12% THC

You hear that pot used to be like 1% THC, but that was mostly because the DEA would find wild Hemp plants growing and say they made a huge drug bust to justify their jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back