NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And now you know what it was like to be a Leaf fan for over 30 years under the Harold Ballard reign...

As a Leaf fan, I gotta say...having spent an entire life putting up with the arrogance of Habs fan's preaching "oh we would never put up with a bad owner" bs. I gotta tell ya. Bad owners are always a possibility. Always. Especially with larger money making organizations, we two run a very high risk of being under the thumb of corporations just looking to make bank.

You are no different, and are now just discovering that.

My habs firends have never been so humbled. I love it. I just hope you remember this lesson whenever your organization turns things around.

Whenever that is.

I don't know why any Montrealer would be so stupid as to say something like that, but they manage to surprise me. We don't actually have to look down the 401 to see what bad ownership looks like: we just have to look back into our own history to the last time Molsons owned the team. Here's what went down: the Molsons bought the team after the 79 cup win, thus inheriting one of the most dominant teams ever constructed. By the time the Molsons sold it to Gillette, we were splitting a farm team with the Edmonton Oilers, and didn't have money for amateur scouting. Scotty Bowman and Sam Pollock were shown the door, and a - I'm not fucking joking - bowling lane tycoon Irving Grundman took over the job of general manager. The forum was full, so far as I can remember.

I think this video of Molson leaving a meeting with Bergevin says all that needs to be said.

SNeFMg.gif

Old ass Marleau is trying to carry the leafs to the second round.

Gardiner needs to be traded for a ringer of the short bus heritage from bratislava

I swear to fuck these assholes are trying to give me a heart attack

Gardiner is killing me. Get the puck put of your own zone.

Marchand has been an atrocity tonight

Also it's not all on Rask but jesus dude

This game is ridiculous. Gonna be insane around here this weekend if the Leafs win.

Chara can't clear a fucking puck to save his life tonight.

Just think Boston, all you had to do was beat the Panthers, who had nothing to play for, and you would have got the Devils instead.

Though to be honest, the Devils are pretty scary when they're on.

lol, well, Bruins doing Bruins things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back