NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shots are 31-16 Bruins.

The Leafs need a miracle. It's amazing they're in this at all.

Yup, Bruins trying to give me a heart attack at 29

If gardiner could choke any further he'd be starring in movies ending in deepthroat.
Game 7 phaneuf has been surpassed.

It’s all ova for the leafs. Unless the bruins pull a Toronto.

Gardiner must have some money on this game. Ffs get right out of town

What a fucking outstanding play that was.

Stand behind the net for 35 seconds, wait for a change, and then just throw it down the ice to the Bruins. Brilliant fucking play.

Gardiner is the biggest piece of shit. Trade him for a set of broken skate lace.

Bostcan almost choked like usual. Luckily for them they were playing the Queefs. Them and Tampa should be great.

So what, the Leafs have been outscored by a total of 8-0 in Game 7 third periods v. the Bruins the last two times? Guess that's the hazard of a young team with a shit-tier defense.

Whole lot of hate for Toronto but jesus I never thought that series was going to be close after the first two games. Was shitting bricks after the 2nd period. For a young team they came together. Still fuckin lost because eat shit bitches, but still

Embarrassing third period.

Andersen has another year to get out of his streaky phase, and if not, he can fuck off too. Two of the three goals in the 3rd were Rec League quality. You ain't winning shit with that goaltending. Let's not forget Games 1 & 2, where he could've been a difference maker.

Get to work Lou and Shanni. This shit ain't gonna cut it.

Whole lot of hate for Toronto but jesus I never thought that series was going to be close after the first two games. Was shitting bricks after the 2nd period. For a young team they came together. Still fuckin lost because eat shit bitches, but still

They're a 100+ point team, with playoff experience. They don't get the "they're young" excuse.

They laid an egg. The only excuse I'll give them is that the current playoff bracketing is absolutely retarded. They shouldn't have been facing a team as good as the Bruins in the first fucking round.

They're a 100+ point team, with playoff experience. They don't get the "they're young" excuse.

They laid an egg. The only excuse I'll give them is that the current playoff bracketing is absolutely retarded. They shouldn't have been facing a team as good as the Bruins in the first fucking round.

Wild card is dumb.
Division champs are also dumb.
Top 8 in numerical order and go.

Embarrassing third period.

Andersen has another year to get out of his streaky phase, and if not, he can fuck off too. Two of the three goals in the 3rd were Rec League quality. You ain't winning shit with that goaltending. Let's not forget Games 1 & 2, where he could've been a difference maker.

Get to work Lou and Shanni. This shit ain't gonna cut it.

Andersen was arguably the Leafs MVP this season. There's bigger holes to fix than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back