NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

Looks like Murray took a knee to the head after that goal. Showed him shaking the cobwebs out

Alright now if Nashville can play a whole game like they did in the 2nd, they have a chance.

What the hell was that by the preds? Where was this pekka/defense against the cucks? Smh.

Pens got lucky but I'll take it. Preds dominated. Thankfully, Rinne was bad tonight. Can't count on that to continue. Their forecheck was very impressive.

It could be a really good series, don't expect anything less than a long one. I expect the Preds to bounce back and possibly steal game 2.

Damn, Pens had the gods smiling on them tonight -- 5 goals on 11 shots -- 37 mins without a shot...Wtf.

Love the comeback/effort, but it is the result that counts. Preds had "stolen" the first game (all away) in every playoff series so far but couldn't keep the streak going tonight. Really need game 2 and then get back to home ice.

wait, so some fan faces criminal charges for throwing a dead fish on the ice?
after how many innocent octopi had to die in Detroit?!
where's the justice!!?

They should just make him eat the catfish and call it a day.

I didn't watch much of the game yesterday.. how do you lose a game when the other team doesn't get a shot for almost two full periods. Jesus.

They were shooting, just fuck all hit the net/got deflected. The pens weren't outplayed that badly.

I've been in the MTO for 2 hours now, I am so excited to go watch the Pens and get semi-drunk. I see the game being a lot more back and forth, but I think Pittsburgh can pull it out.

The Nashville Predators have not yet lost back to back games in the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs. Need Chicago series Pekka Rinne tonight... Let's Go Predators!!!

Rinne and a couple great D plays are the only reason the Pens aren't up by 2+ goals. No call on the Cullen hit was a little BS.

This game is a shitshow.

Back