NHL Finals Discussion: Besmirching Bergevin Edition

They just are, I cant describe. Sens are under dogs. Preds are under dogs. Ducks are bruisers. Caps are under achievers. Crosby is boring. He always was. Crosby suppose to bring hockey to prominence way back then, but he just so boring, it never happened. Sens had more personality with Phaneuf, JGG, Bobby Ryan, Anderson. Preds too.

<DisgustingHHH>

Were you one of the ones booing for a puck that was clearly on top of the net?
Yep I was loosing my shit like everyone else was at the time. They showed us one angle, the over head, which from in the arena looked like it was in the net. They didn't show any other angle until about 5 minutes into the intermission. We had to found out via our phones that it clearly wasn't in. Whoever operates the replays in the arena is an idiot too because they could have called a delay of game for people throwing shit on the ice, all they had to do was show another angle.

They just are, I cant describe. Sens are under dogs. Preds are under dogs. Ducks are bruisers. Caps are under achievers. Crosby is boring. He always was. Crosby suppose to bring hockey to prominence way back then, but he just so boring, it never happened. Sens had more personality with Phaneuf, JGG, Bobby Ryan, Anderson. Preds too.

Crosby is the best player in the league and has been for a long time. He's elevated every single player that has been put on his line. He makes plays out of nothing. If you don't find that kind of stuff boring then why are you even watching?

Crosby is the best player in the league and has been for a long time. He's elevated every single player that has been put on his line. He makes plays out of nothing. If you don't find that kind of stuff boring then why are you even watching?

Watching Crosby play has been a blessing. The only people who could create chances like he does are the legends of the game. Fucking Kunitz might he a Hall of Famer someday because of him, and that Olympic Gold he owns is all Crosby.

Because his game is very basic. ARe you saying there are no more exciting players in the league ala Conor McDavid, Johnny Gaudreau, Jack Eichel.

Because his game is very basic. ARe you saying there are no more exciting players in the league ala Conor McDavid, Johnny Gaudreau, Jack Eichel.

What? His game is very basic? You are an idiot for even suggesting that. And yes, I'm saying outside of McDavid there is no one that even comes close to the skill level that Crosby brings to the table.

The Nashville jerseys are sick. So many little details on it. The 6 strings across the numbers, the guitar pick, the piano keys. Did you get a home or away jersey?

Fun fact: the colours of the predators are actually the colours of the Nashville city flag.

Nashville_flag.png

/Sheldon Cooper

Ya man, they're pretty friggin sweet. I had no idea about the city of Nashville colours. I'm learning about my bandwagon team!

I have a home jersey! Home jersey bless

LOL at crosby being boring. He has been consistently the best player in the league since intro and has more points than anyone and 2 cups plus gold medals and a possible 3rd cup. Watching him dummy teams and make them look like they play beer league with their wives is hilarious. Connor is the only future player who compares, and may be better but as of the last 12 years he has been literally the epitome of highlight plays.

Ya man, they're pretty friggin sweet. I had no idea about the city of Nashville colours. I'm learning about my bandwagon team!

I have a home jersey! Home jersey bless

Found that pic you posted in the last thread, I thought it was pretty cool.
HURxmKy_d.jpg

Hab knife twist bless.

I want nothing but the best for PK. I hope he wins a Stanley Cup every year that he has left on his contract. Montreal can win one when he returns/retires

The Canadian Hockey League has announced that Michael McNiven has been named as the goaltender of the year.

McNiven starred for the Owen Sound Attack, finishing the regular season with a 41-9-2 record with a 2.30 goals against average and .915 save percentage.

Damn one thing MTL does right,and thats goalie picks lol @Rawex @helax

can't stand geno malkin and i love mike fisher. predators in 6.

Pierre LeBrun is huffing glue -- claiming that Crosby needs to win his 3rd cup to surpass Jon Toews as the premier player of this generation. I love toews but that is such a ridiculous statement

Alright sherbros -- i have a ton of money riding in my pool here and this finals has me stumped. Im leaning towards Pitts in 7 but Nashville is designed to shut down a skilled team. Pens thrive on baiting teams to run and gun with them but Nashville is the new (new) Jersey Devils that can stifle skill. I mean going 12-4 against chicago, ana and st louis is a feat -- 40 points from your defense is crazy and Rinne is on some sort of lsd that makes pucks look like beach balls -- but no Johanson and no real experience in finals

Pens may as well put ruffies in their opponents water bottles with how they have multiple guys scoring at will -- but their defense is put together with spit and gum. Murray is stepping up and is a proven winner.

so, i need to pick 6 forwards, 4 defensemen and a goalie -- point breakdown is 1 for a goal / 1 for assist / .25 for +/- -- (points double in OT) 2 points for a goalie win and 4 for a shutout.

lets the suggestions fly.

Nashville top 4 D.

Malkin, Fisher, Arvidson Forsberg, Sissons, Neal

Rinne

Nashville in 5. Come at me bros.

Everything McDavid does, Crosby has already done. If you think otherwise, you need to go watch some highlight reels.

My dad used to take me to Predators games when I would visit him in Tennessee. I was used to seeing them get smashed or have a dramatic come from behind victory. Crazy seeing them in the finals. Still one of the best sporting crowds I've been a participant of. Close second to Yankee stadium in the playoffs.

Well it's boring when teams win back to back so by default, go Predators.

hahaha

of course he scored

Hmm, more Scabs tears please

Back