NHL Discussion: Austonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Milwaukee is too close to Chi-town
Yeah I've read stuff about how the Blackhawks ownership has always opposed putting a team there. The Bradley Center was built more for hockey than basketball but none of the expansion teams and relocators back in the 90s went there.

If you think Wisconsin is poor, then you need to visit the other 50 states.

Fat - yes. Poor, not so much.
It was more of a joke towards Milwaukee not Wisconsin as a whole.. but still they're fat..

It was more of a joke towards Milwaukee not Wisconsin as a whole.. but still they're fat..

You're not kidding. I remember one of my first trips there. THey had a large portion on the menu and then something called 'Wisconsin size'. Shit came on an oversized plate. I'm like, "who makes plates this large?".

You're not kidding. I remember one of my first trips there. THey had a large portion on the menu and then something called 'Wisconsin size'. Shit came on an oversized plate. I'm like, "who makes plates this large?".
<18>

what do you expect from people who eat cheese all day

btw, I have relatives in Mini Soda and theyre all fat as fuck

Yuuuuge last second game winner by Stafford

gawt-damn. The final WC battle in the east is going to be tight. TB, TOR, BOS all have killer schedules left -- with the Isles getting to play CAR 3x and NJ 2x. Leafs have 5 games against teams they are battling for spots

should be a crazy finish.

Also, Marner will be a future art ross winner.

while I respect time honored hockey traditions and all, the throwing of a dead octopus on the ice at The Joe is fucking sad and ridiculous. Where's PETA?

If you're going to throw seafood on the ice, and octopus is delicious if cooked correctly, Wings fans should be throwing flounders cause that's what their team is doing, floundering

Edmonton looks completely different this year. Chiarelli has done good work there.

while I respect time honored hockey traditions and all, the throwing of a dead octopus on the ice at The Joe is fucking sad and ridiculous. Where's PETA?

If you're going to throw seafood on the ice, and octopus is delicious if cooked correctly, Wings fans should be throwing flounders cause that's what their team is doing, floundering

They should start throwing sole, cause that's the only way you'll see any on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back