NHL Discussion: Austonishing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Fehr?

Pretty useless trade, but I doubt he'll see any ice time before being sent to Robidas Island.

Smart of Fillpula to say no lol

Goldobin got at least a point in every game that I watched. He's quite a playmaker as well, from what I saw. Makes a lot of cool passes. I haven't seen him in the AHL, so maybe the intensity/forecheck thing has been addressed, maybe not.

Bergevin served us up another nothing burger made of boeuf de l'ouest. I can't believe some people still defend this asshole. He actually said in the press conference that he ''doesn't believe in windows of opportunity.'' Yeah bud, you're always going to have god-mode Carey Price. No need to hurry up and make good use of his prime years.

Nice. That's good to hear..that's what I've been reading about his as well, and I think he's going to make his Canucks debut tonight.

What did you need done the most? To get another scorer?

Nice. That's good to hear..that's what I've been reading about his as well, and I think he's going to make his Canucks debut tonight.

What did you need done the most? To get another scorer?

I don't think he got his visa stuff worked out in time. Really had high hopes for Goldy - Went away from our typical picks of hard working/gritty to get a flashy Russian. He had problems on defense and coasting when he doesn't have the puck, but he was honestly improving. Tons of playmaking skills

I don't think he got his visa stuff worked out in time. Really had high hopes for Goldy - Went away from our typical picks of hard working/gritty to get a flashy Russian. He had problems on defense and coasting when he doesn't have the puck, but he was honestly improving. Tons of playmaking skills

We need any type of high end goal scoring/playmaking skills we can get

Amazing breakaway move I had the pleasure of seeing live last night..

100 years people...

I'm kind of surprised that Andreas Johnson is still playing for the Marlies. He was a much better player than Lehkonen when they were both playing in Frölunda.

No spot for him in the top 9. Plus Kapanen is ahead of him on the call up list.

I'd prefer both of them over Sosh/Hyman/Leivo

Hyman is never leaving though, so whatever.

What a lovely time for the jets to actually start playing with fire.

With 15 games left and a10% chance of making the playoffs.

This fucking team.

<{hmmm}>

Welp that's prolly game.

Laine giveth, and Laine taketh.

nice, Thornton with his 1000th assist.
13th all time.
better than that, Jets go down in flames.

How come there's still no NHL team in Wisconsin? I was reading an article about the Coyotes' financial woes and it dawned on me.

good god, wings down 4-0 in the first to boston.
oh how the mighty have fallen

How come there's still no NHL team in Wisconsin? I was reading an article about the Coyotes' financial woes and it dawned on me.
I know Milwaukee has the Admirals but I have no idea how popular hockey actually is in Wisconsin... Isn't Milwaukee a poor city as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back