Ngannou says Izzy is the GOAT middleweight

Anderson was ahead of his time. What he did, nobody can take that away from him. That said, Izzy is a more complete fighter than Anderson.

Honestly, Francis doesn't seem very bright and he has bad MMA opinions, he could never be a sherdogger. This reeks of the type of thinking of that idiot @Haj01.
Oh he couldn't be bright because he is black right? I knew you were a racist. The only one that has bad mma opinions is you. You are trying to copy me.

I completely disagree. Anderson is the GOAT MW. Izzy an absolute second place. They are both leaps and bounds ahead of number 3 though. Prime vs Prime, i think Anderson gets it done. He was Izzy but with more tools to win with. Izzy isnt taking you down and submitting you. Anderson had that ability and could also take your head off. Just my opinion though

Yeah...no. maybe Izzy gets there one day, but he's sure as hell not there yet.

LOL, not quite. He's a top 5, at best maybe top 3. But nowhere close to Anderson

Wise man. Wise Champion

#threekings
Ngannou is the Wise man or just not fr ? How’s he’s big payday working out? The Fury fight will never happen at this point. He better hope Wilder wants the fight or no payday for him.

I have a feeling that if Ngannou might be a little bias when it comes to Izzy

#threekingsonecrown

didn't anderson go up to LHW during his title reign and beat the guy who 'just' lost the LHW strap (forrest griffin)... and make it look easy

Izzy got worked by Jan B and was 10-8'ed in the 5th

Reactions: mkt
And Izzy says Ngannou is the HW GOAT. Fun!

I'm a die hard Izzy fan but it's really difficult to compare the two, plus if you were around during Anderson's reign it's really hard to go against him. Head-to-head I think Izzy beats him everytime (Prime or not) but Anderson was truly levels above his competition during his reign. Personally, I'd favour Anderson but I'm not mad at big Frank for picking Izzy.
Prime Izzy struggled with a version of Anderson who was years past his prime. The Anderson who beat Franklin and Griffin would eat Izzy for breakfast.

so go to the next level, good wins vs who?

And it ends there. None are remotely as good as Whitakker or Poatan

+ add in Anderson pissed hot multiple times
+ 1-6 at the end of his career (or what you gonna cherry pick a start and end date)

Anderson never was that good. Once you get past the highlight reel KO's, you take into account the calibre of opposition, you take into account hes a drug cheat, and you count the times his chin out hands down strategy didn't work (instead of just the times that did), you realise hes not even top 5.

As someone who isn't even an Anderson fan, your bias is way too hard against him.

"remotely as good as Whitakker or Poatan".

Poatan is questionable af. He's an MMA neophyte still. Strickland is a good win and Izzy is an awesome win, who he now also has a loss against. And personally, I see Izzy and Whittaker as 1-1.

Anderson's good wins?

Hayato Mach
Carlos Newton
Jeremy Horn
Leben
Nasty Nate
Ace
Thales
Maia
Vitor
Yushin
Forrest
The Shael

Beating Newton is about equivalent to Poatan. Whittaker is a top dog in the division and former champion, so he would be equivalent to Ace.

Adesanya wouldn't even beat more serious grapplers like Bustamante or prime Weidman.

Not close. Izzy had at least 2 questionable decisions (Romero, Robert 2), only 5 defenses. 1-1 with Perreira (who previously fought 6 fights in MMA), lost to Jan. And its in his prime. Andy in his prime didnt lose at all.

Ngannou pissed away his fortune the ufc offered him. What does he know?

Anderson all the way

Are you this triggered by tits in general or just Izzy's?

I don't presume he's guilty, I'm aware of the controversy and believe your argument doesn't work that well in the context- if you're not, go google what Firas or other guys in the business have to say about it.

I'm triggered by stupid people. So here we have a prime example of that being you - ignoring the fact izzy has tested clean so many times he set a record for it... and instead going off what "Firas said"

Then at the same time when it's a fact Anderson did piss hot multiple times, just totally over looking it.

Gullible people are fooled by the most trivial means though. That smile, laid back laugh Andy has is probably more than enough to erase those positive results.

What positive results??? - am rite shertard?

I'm triggered by stupid people. So here we have a prime example of that being you - ignoring the fact izzy has tested clean so many times he set a record for it... and instead going off what "Firas said"

Then at the same time when it's a fact Anderson did piss hot multiple times, just totally over looking it.

Gullible people are fooled by the most trivial means though. That smile, laid back laugh Andy has is probably more than enough to erase those positive results.

What positive results??? - am rite shertard?

You can point out a fact and at the same time I can point out a reasonable inference made by the people in the business. I'm aware of both situations and the differences between them.

It's just your cognitive distorsions that make you think in black and white and say I accuse him despite passing the tests or that I'm overlooking Silva's juicing. That's not correct and the projections about Andy's laugh&smile are all yours to deal with, sherbro.

Back