Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

I really can't judge what he's doing in boxing, I've googled his last opponent and it was a 5'7 guy with a total of 20 fights and five losses at 32 Y.O.

But when he used to fight meaningful competition, Spong was suited for LHW, at best.
Today he is a legit heavyweight, and that record the guy in the video is talking about is from heavyweight boxer Spong not smaller 79 kilos kickboxer Spong.

He is training for years under Pedro Diaz, Rigondeaux trainer, and he is very serious about boxing, if you are a fan keep an eye on him.

This doesn't change a fucking thing. Overeem would get KO'd by a half power shot anyway. He can only win if he doesn't get hit in the first place.

Power doesnt matter, its about speed and precision.

giphy.gif

Ye a dude like Shane Carwin ended half his fights with 1st round KOs because of his speed and precision

francis trying to jump the line, overeem will make him pay

Even harder than Carwin?

okp66FD.gif

Someone is getting knocked the fuck out sideways. There's no way this goes the distance.
Econoreem has one path to victory- ankle pick Ngannou and then lay and pray for dear life for a decision win. Any other gameplan will end with a violent concussion for him.

If Overeem doesn't enter the matrix mode he will get knocked out.

and whats your point? its not the ultimate boxing arcade machine championship. overem knees his face off

Huh. On an admittedly different (but similar kind of) punching machine, Miocic registered 946:

Maybe the idea of a Joshua/Miocic fight isn't quite as ridiculous after all.

It was on a tv show and done as a joke. Joshus was in shirt and trousers, i very mich doubt that is as hard as he could hit lol.

These things are bullshit, GSP went on sports science and supposedly he hits harder than triple G

@ 53 seconds

reem has a tendency to win against guys that seem a horrible match up for him: iron chin with heavy hands eg nelson, jds, hunt, ...

lol, if he even hits Overeem with half that power he is toast.

You idiots do realize the guy whose record Ngannou supposedly broke got the shit kicked out of him by Overeem, right?

Today he is a legit heavyweight, and that record the guy in the video is talking about is from heavyweight boxer Spong not smaller 79 kilos kickboxer Spong.

He is training for years under Pedro Diaz, Rigondeaux trainer, and he is very serious about boxing, if you are a fan keep an eye on him.

Putting weights is easy, but changing bone structure is another thing. He never had big wrists, forearms etc. Doubt that changed.

In the end, he's 6'2 with a 74 inches reach. At the top, he'll give up 6 to 9 inches in reach and a few inches in height also, quite a task in front of guys who've boxed all their lives. Anyway, good luck to him and thank you for educating me on his boxing career.

Back