Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

Someone is getting knocked the fuck out sideways. There's no way this goes the distance.

Reem will be victorious and how great it will be.

Great,means nothing when the other guy hits you so hard you shit your pants.

Ivan Drago in the flesh

CukDhdq.gif

Would be curious as to what Anthony Joshua registers.

At the athlete's retreat back in May when the fighters were taking turns at a punching machine, Tyson Pedro got a higher score than him. A more unscientific measurement than this one I know, but that points out the problem with statements like these—how many people have been measured in this thorough manner?

Reem via knees from the clinch.
Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all direct shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.

Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.

Yeah and Chris Angel hits harder than GSP....

I'm still in favor of the Reem for the W. I'm banking that his technicality will stifle the raw power of Ngannou.

lol he has zero chance of controlling a beast like this in the clinch to even have the chance to fire off knees and his chin will be cracked if tries to get that close

Highest measured around the world.

..... yeah, right.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being in an upcoming PPV....

Back