Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

He can hit as hard as he wants but can he take a hit back? Does he have a gas tank to 3 hard rounds?

lol he has zero chance of controlling a beast like this in the clinch to even have the chance to fire off knees and his chin will be cracked if tries to get that close
Ubereem, maybe. This weaker, slimmed down version of himself, not likely.

Carwin used to punch through the octagon, use custom gloves and whatnot, and then he ran into JDS.

My point is anything can happen and this doesn't mean shit.

I don't mind seeing another Overeem KO, they're always fun to watch, but don't hold your breath cause Reem might surprise.

Can't wait for the fight! I'm expecting fireworks :D

its pretty obvious just watching him fight. he's going to KO Econoreem

Man, imagine the superlatives that Goldie could have dropped about contender francis if only given the chance.

I don't see an upset in this one, Ngannou being exposed by Overeem is a more likely scenario.
The experience and technical arsenal is incomparable.

I like Ngannou but the hate Reem gets is ridiculous. I'm sure all of you that are saying Overeem has no chance said the same thing when he faced JDS, Hunt or Nelson.

Would be curious as to what Anthony Joshua registers.

Only 848

gN77Pts-gbDcmHyINA1voVvoBm5mMuhLbEZZEoQoEqGOrfoxtPmmIxJ7pIzo8rFfwb80Da5GWAFPnT9DISXP0vTMj3kwi9cw84ck=w240-h138-nc

Francis with 129,000 via brutal KO

I don't see an upset in this one, Ngannou being exposed by Overeem is a more likely scenario.
The experience and technical arsenal is incomparable.
Sadly this is very possible. I expect Reem to try to wrestle a lot of just use kicks from the outside.

Doesn't matter, if Reem got hit clean he was going down anyways
Overeem can win in many ways, but he cannot afford to make a single mistake

Complete bullshit. UFC really trying to hype this guy. Reem going to knock him out.

The wind of a whiffed punch by Ngannou should K.O Overeem

Overeem will need some good head movement incase Ngannou starts throwing bombs as soon as the bell rings from the other side of the cage.

Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all direct shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.
Reem via knees from the clinch

Back