Ngannou is back!!

Great now go out there and get a real fucking coach

Great now go out there and get a real fucking coach
he has a coach. that said that the strategy was nothing like what happened in the fight. ngannou just went full retard in the first round and it cost him the fight

Was going to reply "no shit Sherlock" as i read it

Ngannou is black!!

26872642_1574623352592132_8735205053264035840_n.jpg
Omfg that's funny

the closest Francis has come to practicing a single leg is tying his shoelaces

Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead

I love BB but he is slow as hell, he's not insanely durable either, doesn't have the wrestling to threaten Francis and is a beached whale on his back, Mitrione blasted him with speed and power, Shaun Jordan too, and the ghost of Travis Browne had him by his own admission nearly shitting his pants in the octagon, Francis would put him down hard and fast

Yea I don't get this "he'll lose to everyone who has a double leg now". Clinching didn't work for Reem and him bucking up early on makes it tough to keep him down, so the 1st round will be hell for pretty much all HW's and the 2nd was tough for Blaydes. Lots of room to improve for sure, but he's no easy opponent because of losing to Stipe.

Francis vs Derrick
Zuffa Boxing 1 Main Event confirmed!!!

he really does need to find a camp who can provide viable sparring partners and grappling coaches. working at the UFC PI will never get him the constructive criticism needed to elevate him from contender status to potential champion status
It will keep him getting steady paychecks though. He can lose 6 or 7 fights before the UFC will seriously consider cutting him.

After 2 months... f*cking hell Stipe musta put the smackdown on him if he's only just now coming back. Teh fook has he been doing for 2 months?

After 2 months... f*cking hell Stipe musta put the smackdown on him if he's only just now coming back. Teh fook has he been doing for 2 months?

I think he went back to his village.. guess he needed some brake.

Told this months ago he was rushed, he needed more training camps and more fights now he got his confidence and hype down.

But guys like @Arkridge were pushing for that title shot.

<{cruzshake}><Goldie11>

I think he went back to his village.. guess he needed some brake.

Told this months ago he was rushed, he needed more training camps and more fights now he got his confidence and hype down.

But guys like @Arkridge were pushing for that title shot.

<{cruzshake}><Goldie11>
Ngannou had so much potential... if only it wasn't for @Ankridge pushing him into the title shot too soon.

<{nope}>

Ngannou had so much potential... if only it wasn't for @Ankridge pushing him into the title shot too soon.

<{nope}>

Yep now he has a harder road ahead and less hype.

I think he heard a rumor he has family or friends in San Jose or something.. he did him dirty.

Back