Ngannou is back!!

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

... at UFC Performance Institute, with no trainers or sparring partners. Dude needs to find a gym.

Him vs Black Beast for some of the greatest black on black crime ever seen!!!!

Him vs Black Beast for some of the greatest black on black crime ever seen!!!!
Beast would take him out...

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif

he really does need to find a camp who can provide viable sparring partners and grappling coaches. working at the UFC PI will never get him the constructive criticism needed to elevate him from contender status to potential champion status

A picture of him running or any type of Cardio based exercise might have been more uplifting for some, it's no doubt he has massive power, but what good is it, if you're to tired to use it?

N'Gannou will be back that's for sure, but how is the question, because if he doesn't Iron out his Cardio issues, his "comeback" will be short lived. He can't bank on landing that Kill Shot for long, it's a one trick pony kind of thing, more well rounded and smarter fighters will exploit, Stipe for instance.

Beast would take him out...

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif
I think it would be a good scrap. It would end with a KO finish for sure. I think it's the fight to make in the HW division right now.

A picture of him running or any type of Cardio based exercise might have been more uplifting for some, it's no doubt he has massive power, but what good is it, if you're to tired to use it?

N'Gannou will be back that's for sure, but how is the question, because if he doesn't Iron out his Cardio issues, his "comeback" will be short lived. He can't bank on landing that Kill Shot for long, it's a one trick pony kind of thing, more well rounded and smarter fighters will exploit, Stipe for instance.
26872642_1574623352592132_8735205053264035840_n.jpg

Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead

I love BB but he is slow as hell, he's not insanely durable either, doesn't have the wrestling to threaten Francis and is a beached whale on his back, Mitrione blasted him with speed and power, Shaun Jordan too, and the ghost of Travis Browne had him by his own admission nearly shitting his pants in the octagon, Francis would put him down hard and fast

Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead

I love BB but he is slow as hell, he's not insanely durable either, doesn't have the wrestling to threaten Francis and is a beached whale on his back, Mitrione blasted him with speed and power, Shaun Jordan too, and the ghost of Travis Browne had him by his own admission nearly shitting his pants in the octagon, Francis would put him down hard and fast

The mitrione and jordan fights were ages ago.

I wouldn't count out the Black Beast. He goes deep.

The mitrione and jordan fights were ages ago.

I wouldn't count out the Black Beast. He goes deep.

I'd never count him out but I can't see any reason why anyone would pick him to beat Francis

I'd never count him out but I can't see any reason why anyone would pick him to beat Francis

"Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead"

Pretty sure thats equals counting Black Beast out lol

"Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead"

Pretty sure thats equals counting Black Beast out lol

Well he would in my opinion haha, but of course we know its MMA and anything can happen, so I would never give BB no chance of winning but I do believe Francis finishes him brutally

Terrible last performance, but showed real grit to last 5 rounds with an animal like Stipe, despite being gassed.

Back