Ngannou is back!!

he has a coach. that said that the strategy was nothing like what happened in the fight. ngannou just went full retard in the first round and it cost him the fight

So what's the official excuse for the other four rounds?

... at UFC Performance Institute, with no trainers or sparring partners. Dude needs to find a gym.

Nah, he needs only the UFC performance institute.

He doesn't need trainers, sparring partners, cardio, grappling or a dietist.

Who else ? give that Reem / Werdum rematches ain't exactly super busy times for Stipe.

Sacrificial Struve for all those Stipe koed gif posters would have been a sight.

My boy Cain.. soon, I'll have my eye on you, no shenanigans. :p
Lol I'll make sure and reach out 4 years from now when Cain makes his comeback my man.
<Gordonhat>

Sherdog never disappoints.

Fighter A before his title shot is the GOAT of all GOATs and the champ better start making funeral arrangements ASAP.

Fighter A after his title shot is the most overrated bum in the history of MMA and possibly all of sports history.

Gotta love it.

Well he would in my opinion haha, but of course we know its MMA and anything can happen, so I would never give BB no chance of winning but I do believe Francis finishes him brutally
Well it really wouldn't be MMA if they fought. It would be a stand up brawl. I don't see one guy being heavily favored over the other.

After 2 months... f*cking hell Stipe musta put the smackdown on him if he's only just now coming back. Teh fook has he been doing for 2 months?
That's not a long time after a title fight.

still has that homeless mentality. living in the ufc center to not pay rent, food, trainers, other bills

Ngannou would kill Black Beast stone dead

I love BB but he is slow as hell, he's not insanely durable either, doesn't have the wrestling to threaten Francis and is a beached whale on his back, Mitrione blasted him with speed and power, Shaun Jordan too, and the ghost of Travis Browne had him by his own admission nearly shitting his pants in the octagon, Francis would put him down hard and fast
I think Ngannou beats anyone in the UFC standing. Stipe only won because he wrestled, and if he decided to bang, bro, then he would have surely been knocked the fuck out.

... at UFC Performance Institute, with no trainers or sparring partners. Dude needs to find a gym.

Seriously! It will be a waste of talent if he keeps training by himself.

Beast would take him out...

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif

beast by KO

hope fight happens

i thought that was him against overeem?
Nah, that was a one sided affair. I'm sure the beast would stand and bang with Francis. Two big mofos swangin' n bangin' in that ho!!

A picture of him running or any type of Cardio based exercise might have been more uplifting for some, it's no doubt he has massive power, but what good is it, if you're to tired to use it?

N'Gannou will be back that's for sure, but how is the question, because if he doesn't Iron out his Cardio issues, his "comeback" will be short lived. He can't bank on landing that Kill Shot for long, it's a one trick pony kind of thing, more well rounded and smarter fighters will exploit, Stipe for instance.
i think it was more of an inexperience type of thing, dude completely gassed himself throwing massive bombs over and over. he should take a different approach, ease into the fight more and not put everything into every single shot. if he paces himself im sure his cardio would hold up atleast two rounds lol

Beast would take him out...

ScientificPowerlessHuman-size_restricted.gif
Is that the fighter that cried about his lower back, and wanting to retire after getting spanked by Mark Hunt? :D

Terrible last performance, but showed real grit to last 5 rounds with an animal like Stipe, despite being gassed.

I still dont understand whats so great about it, but thats maybe an american thing.

lol

Back