Ngannou : "I knock Stipe out when we fight. I think under three rounds"

Big words from a guy who ducked Oleynik.

Olinyk is facing Curtis blades a foe Ngannou beat like. 3 fights ago . Ngannou looking for the big fish there's no ducking if ur going for tougher competition

Also I don't remember oliynk ever calling him out? Is there a video or him tweeting to Francis directly asking for a fight? No. Francis callled out all top 15 and no1 answered including oliynk and volkov even turned Ngannou down

Why hasn't the UFC found another opponent for Ngannou? They're dragging their feet on him big time.
It's systematic racism, the American way... always keeping a brother down, can't get a fair shake in a racist organization or an election for that matter... lol

Lol, Stipe is the slow but powerful type. I don't think he's the type whose skills you can know until you fight him.

It's systematic racism, the American way... always keeping a brother down, can't get a fair shake in a racist organization or an election for that matter... lol

There's a "take a knee" joke somewhere in there...

He's conducting a hype train as we speak. He has shown brute force, some special submission skills (via brute force) and other types of brute force. He's getting thrown to the lions too early but given his power, he can still get the win against someone like Stipe, but Stipe isn't going down so easily. I see Stipe winning by wrestling.

Brute force with technique... and a 83 inch attached to a 265 lb wrecking machine

Lol Ngannou and his "skills" he's just a brawler who knows when to fire. He overreaching, he has done nothing that impresses me. He did'nt even KO arlovski just a TKO that shows me he has nothing for the true HWs.

via fighting more than one person in the top 15..... ever?
So if fight more people in the top 15 you automatically deserve a rematch when the champion just bounced you're off the canvas ?

Ngannou please. Try beating someone in the top #10 relevant before you take on Stipe.

Beating a 50 year old Arlovski coming off of like 5 straight KO losses really is impressive.

Haha are you kidding? There's no such thing as "systematic racism" and hasn't been in the past 60 years.

So if fight more people in the top 15 you automatically deserve a rematch when the champion just bounced you're off the canvas ?
he almost won against miocic, but he shit the bed with his fight IQ

Why would Overeem who just got kod by Stipe deserve a title shot over Francis ?
Maybe because he beat Mark Hunt? And Ngannou beat #14 ranked Arlovski that got his ass whoopped by everyone last time.

Reem? R u fucking kidding me he already got starched by miocic 2 fights ago. Miocic needs a new fresh challenge Ngannou is 5-0 question his opposition or not but he's fighting the champ now so NO excuses
If Ngannou gets title shot after beating arlovski, then ufc rankings are worth shit.

If Ngannou gets title shot after beating arlovski, then ufc rankings are worth shit.
He would get the title shot based on being 5 - 0 with 5 finishes in the UFC. Alistair just got kod by Stipe and he arguably lost that Fabricio fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back