Ngannou : "I knock Stipe out when we fight. I think under three rounds"

Lol Ngannou and his "skills" he's just a brawler who knows when to fire. He overreaching, he has done nothing that impresses me. He did'nt even KO arlovski just a TKO that shows me he has nothing for the true HWs.

He sent Arlovski flying thru the air from a strike stepping backwards and ur not impressed r u fucking kidding me !!! lollllllllllllllllllll llll lll

Ngannou would give Stipe major problems. I think the range Francis is able to maintain, using his reach, he could knock him out. people are giving Ngannou shit because he just TKO'd glass chin Arlovski... but I'm telling you, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Francis Ngannou will be the heavyweight champ.

Lol

Stipe isn't that great, but Ngannou is just overhyped brawler. KO power and... well... big muscles? Stipe by KO, similar to what happened to dumb ass Werdum.

Lol

Stipe isn't that great, but Ngannou is just overhyped brawler. KO power and... well... big muscles? Stipe by KO, similar to what happened to dumb ass Werdum.

Who do u consider a good HW then if Ngannou overhyped

Stipe got shot off Arlovski 2 don't be foolish

There's a bit of difference between stopping someone's 6-win streak, and having the doubtful privilege of representing the fourth of someone's 5-loss streak.

There's a bit of difference between stopping someone's 6-win streak, and having the doubtful privilege of representing the fourth of soemone's 5-loss streak.

Ya and he went on a major loss streak before that too in Strikeforce but he came back. Even now he lost 5 in a row he could still go on a win streak he's still dangerous

Lol

Ngannou is not a brawler.

Who do u consider a good HW then if Ngannou overhyped
A healthy Cain Velasquez could mantain his title for years if he wants to. HW is that bad - not implying Cain is only marginally good. He is awesome and the rest sucks so much he wouldn't have trouble with them.

Overeem is also great, but inconsistent.

That's it, though. Barnett is pretty much gone. JDS is here, but not truly here. the rest... meh. Derrick Lewis #6. Damn

So if fight more people in the top 15 you automatically deserve a rematch when the champion just bounced you're off the canvas ?
You know that that fight didn't just happen, and that he's won 2 fights since right?

Stipe got shot off Arlovski 2 don't be foolish
When he was on a 4 fight win streak in the UFC and highly ranked. Don't be foolish.

BJ was once the best LW and one of the p4p best in his prime. Does that mean Siver deserves a title shot?

Ya and he went on a major loss streak before that too in Strikeforce but he came back. Even now he lost 5 in a row he could still go on a win streak he's still dangerous

I'm not counting him out but he's been looking rather defanged of late, you have to admit. I guess we'll get more data with the Albini fight coming up, but time is not on Arlovski's side. My point still stands: the Arlovski Stipe fought was legitimately a contender because of his streak, and beating him meant something in the stakes for a TS.

You know that that fight didn't just happen, and that he's won 2 fights since right?

UFC 203 was just barely over a year ago. And little things like the Reem during the Running Man and claiming he clearly felt the tap make it still too vivid in the minds of many to want to revisit the pairing yet.

He would get the title shot based on being 5 - 0 with 5 finishes in the UFC. Alistair just got kod by Stipe and he arguably lost that Fabricio fight.
5-0 while only 1 win matters ANYTHING (vs guy who is going for the best losing streak)

5-0 while only 1 win matters ANYTHING (vs guy who is going for the best losing streak)
So beating Werdum in a fight that everyone thought he lost deserves him a rematch with the champion that just kod you ? Francis is a fresher match and earned his way to the title shot by going 5 - 0 in the division. Im sure th fans are clamoring to see Overeem get his head bounced off the ground again instead of Stipe vs Francis lol.

Last edited:
He sent Arlovski flying thru the air from a strike stepping backwards and ur not impressed r u fucking kidding me !!! lollllllllllllllllllll llll lll

A gust of wind caught Andrei on the way backwards and put him out.

Just joking.

Back