Ngannou : "I knock Stipe out when we fight. I think under three rounds"

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
"I already know everything they're able to do," Ngannou said of potential opponents Miocic and Overeem. "Everyone knows all of their skills. They don't know mine. They're still discovering mine. I'm bringing a surprise in every fight. I've never had the opportunity to show my whole game yet.
"I knock Stipe out when we fight. I think under three rounds, I knock him out."

Nganou@espn

Stipe should respond - "YOU WANT GET FACK, BEN??!" "LET FACKY DO IT"

The thing is, Overeem will fight Stiopic in december/january so the black predator will have to wait some more !!
Btw. how the fook did he get #4 by beating arlovski? :D
Im really dissapointed the fight with JDS didnt happen. Maybe they will rebook it.

Why hasn't the UFC found another opponent for Ngannou? They're dragging their feet on him big time.

The thing is, Overeem will fight Stiopic in december/january so the black predator will have to wait some more !!
Im really dissapointed the fight with JDS didnt happen. Maybe they will rebook it.
He's conducting a hype train as we speak. He has shown brute force, some special submission skills (via brute force) and other types of brute force. He's getting thrown to the lions too early but given his power, he can still get the win against someone like Stipe, but Stipe isn't going down so easily. I see Stipe winning by wrestling.

Why would Overeem who just got kod by Stipe deserve a title shot over Francis ?

He's conducting a hype train as we speak. He has shown brute force, some special submission skills (via brute force) and other types of brute force. He's getting thrown to the lions too early but given his power, he can still get the win against someone like Stipe, but Stipe isn't going down so easily. I see Stipe winning by wrestling.

The guy wallowed for seemingly 2 years fighting scrubs. The guy has been protected. Giving Him AA was never a threat with AA's chin. Ngannou will be champ either by taking the belt or Miocic retiring.

Miocic has the skills to beat him but I don't know if his ego will take over and make him stand and trade. Stipe will lose that battle due to his lack of defense.

I'm well aboard the hype train. I don't think anyone gets out of the 1st with him except maybe Cain and DC.

Reem? R u fucking kidding me he already got starched by miocic 2 fights ago. Miocic needs a new fresh challenge Ngannou is 5-0 question his opposition or not but he's fighting the champ now so NO excuses

If it was possible to wing thunderous telegraphed haymakers all the way to a belt, Roy Nelson would be champ.

Ngannou looks like he has no better cardio than Stipe

upload_2017-9-26_7-26-21.png
This is not being thrown to the wolves too fast. The guy fought 4 cans and finally fought a talented guy in AA and wrecked him. He is ready for at least a title eliminator. Vs Overeem or JDS or Werdum. How Black Beast is even in the conversation after getting whipped by 50 yr old Mark Hunt is laughable.

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-26_7-25-47.png
    upload_2017-9-26_7-25-47.png
    263 KB · Views: 2
Reem? R u fucking kidding me he already got starched by miocic 2 fights ago. Miocic needs a new fresh challenge Ngannou is 5-0 question his opposition or not but he's fighting the champ now so NO excuses

It's about time miocic fights someone in his prime too . JDS and Overeem used to be better. Overeem was UBEReem and JDS was never the same after those wars with Cain

Ngannou is not getting worse he's getting BETTER. Let's see what he can do against that beast

View attachment 280839
This is not being thrown to the wolves too fast. The guy fought 4 cans and finally fought a talented guy in AA and wrecked him. He is ready for at least a title eliminator. Vs Overeem or JDS or Werdum. How Black Beast is even in the conversation after getting whipped by 50 yr old Mark Hunt is laughable.

They should have made black beast vs Ngannou they both were even talking shit to each other and the fans wanted it but UFC kept matching them up with different people. Pretty dissspointing o be honest even other UFC FIGHTERS were saying how they wanted to see that match

Back