Ngannou gained too much muscle and will gas (w/ pics)

notsojollyroger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ngannou has added at least 13 pounds of muscle in 2017 (weighed 250 against Arlovski last January) and might even be cutting to make weight now. Stipe's game plan is to survive the first two rounds. Once he does, the tide will turn.

Stipe via third round tko.

Next time we see Ngannou will be in 2020, when his USADA suspension ends.

A year ago

v9zMJ2G.jpg

Now
10552595.jpg

Francis knows da wae

i mean dude is definitely going to pop within a year or two but if it goes past round 1 it's probably over for him regardless of the 13lbs

He'll still KO Step

Fight starts standing on feet so even if Ngannou gets taken down, he'll start the round unloading full clip

Ur just noticing the benefits of the wholesome assistance he gets from the performance institute. False alarm

Cardio isn't important when the fight barely lasts a minute

As a gym rat that looks more like 13lbs of fat then 13lbs of muscle to me.

I'l admit I don't know for sure based off of those pics but going from those two I can say for certain there is not even close to 10lbs of muscle added.

Looking less defined and fatter is bow called pure muscles?

As a gym rat that looks more like 13lbs of fat then 13lbs of muscle to me.

I'l admit I don't know for sure based off of those pics but going from those two I can say for certain there is not even close to 10lbs of muscle added.

obviously not all fat but I would guess that he gained around 18lbs. 13lbs is what shows since i bet his actual walking weight is higher than his weigh in weight even if he is not cutting water weight no way is he going to outside camp likely be exactly that range of weight.

but yeah higher fat deposits. I bet he gained over half a little over half of that 13lbs went to fat gain what it look like.

Probably just enjoying the 265 lb. weight limit.

Ngannou has added at least 13 pounds of muscle in 2017 (weighed 250 against Arlovski last January) and might even be cutting to make weight now. Stipe's game plan is to survive the first two rounds. Once he does, the tide will turn.

Stipe via third round tko.

Next time we see Ngannou will be in 2020, when his USADA suspension ends.

A year ago

v9zMJ2G.jpg

Now
10552595.jpg

Jesus TS!!!.......you might be onto something! This before and after picture is very startling!!!

F150A229-9F69-45C9-A3AD-95DEE844258C.jpeg

Horsemeat, brah.

Do you even lift?

Back