Ngannou gained too much muscle and will gas (w/ pics)

13 lbs of muscle in one year ? Naturally ? Let me tell you that is impossible. How do you know it’s all muscle? Trust me lots of that is fat and other shit unless he’s juicing

he has gained a significant amount of weight since he's been living in america. i've spent sometimes over there and then came back bigger than i already was without training that much during that time. american food alone makes u bigger and i'm not talking about junk food or nothing of that sort, i'm talking about good varied food. in nganou's case with some serious training , i'm not suprised about him easily gaining more muscle mass even more with this kind of genetic

Eat dem words.

Not really. I posted in multiple threads that Stipe very much could win. I'm not really invested in the HW's. Stipe is the best of all time and only has 3 defenses. What does that tell you?

Smfh if he was doping he'd be caught by now Ts is stupid the other pic camera is closer then the other one lol

They all use PEDs....

Even Jones Belfort and Lesnar passed 95%+ of the tests theyve ever taken....

The technology doesnt yet exist to accurately distinguish enhanced athletes from natty ones.

Anti-doping is just a PR move. No sports organizations actually care if their athletes use. Its an accepted part of professional athletics. Failing a test is just unprofessional....

Not really. I posted in multiple threads that Stipe very much could win. I'm not really invested in the HW's. Stipe is the best of all time and only has 3 defenses. What does that tell you?

That heavyweights hit incredibly hard with tiny ass gloves ?

They all use PEDs....

Even Jones Belfort and Lesnar passed 95%+ of the tests theyve ever taken....

The technology doesnt yet exist to accurately distinguish enhanced athletes from natty ones.

Anti-doping is just a PR move. No sports organizations actually care if their athletes use. Its an accepted part of professional athletics. Failing a test is just unprofessional....
<mma4>

Back