Ngannou gained too much muscle and will gas (w/ pics)

Maybe in your dreams. That looks more like 12-15%
since when do you have a 6 pack at 15? Looking at it on a bigger screen though id say 12% just not 15.

Also keep in mind that at 265+ 15% bodyfat is alot more fat than one would have at 160 with the same percentage.

As for the fight though Ngannou's cardio is going to be fine as he's clearly juicing.

Last edited:
i mean dude is definitely going to pop within a year or two but if it goes past round 1 it's probably over for him regardless of the 13lbs

Smfh if he was doping he'd be caught by now Ts is stupid the other pic camera is closer then the other one lol

I have seen a lot of these threads popping up.... Guys he fought like 4 or 5 weeks ago FFS. He hasn't changed in any meaningful way since then. He is in fantastic shape. Weirdos

These guys are HW's I'm not expecting 5rds...

Doesn't matter what size he is. He doesn't have the technique or experience to beat someone like Stipe. He's got a puncher's chance for a round or two wether he's this big or smaller.

This isn't like the old days.... I mean who knows, it's POSSIBLE Ngannou could have stamina issues 12-13 minutes into fight but from what I've seen, idk.- dude is throwing around 100 pound medicine balls like the average 200+ pound male would struggle to toss around 30 pound m-balls... and he seems to be in right place for strength & conditioning.
Dude is a freak. He's only progressed not regressed.
I love Stipe and we'll be rooting but MIocic has been tagged by lesser (even during his streak) and this guy catches him once, we're going to see MIocic on queer street.Even with his wrestling advantage, will be even be able to keep this guy down??

This isn't like the old days.... I mean who knows, it's POSSIBLE Ngannou could have stamina issues 12-13 minutes into fight but from what I've seen, idk.- dude is throwing around 100 pound medicine balls like the average 200+ pound male would struggle to toss around 30 pound m-balls... and he seems to be in right place for strength & conditioning.
Dude is a freak. He's only progressed not regressed.
I love Stipe and we'll be rooting but MIocic has been tagged by lesser (even during his streak) and this guy catches him once, we're going to see MIocic on queer street.Even with his wrestling advantage, will be even be able to keep this guy down??
Who has Stipe been tagged by during his streak that is a lesser striker than Ngannou?

shit lol I don't even think he's fought a lesser striker

Remember the last DC -Jones fight? There was pile of pictures and speculation about his weight lifting, motivation and last performance. Turned out it was a waste of time.

since when do you have a 6 pack at 15? Looking at it on a bigger screen though id say 12% just not 15.

Also keep in mind that at 265+ 15% bodyfat is alot more fat than one would have at 160 with the same percentage.

As for the fight though Ngannou's cardio is going to be fine as he's clearly juicing.
That does like a six pack to you? Don't make me laugh.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about? 15% of 265 is more than 15% of 160 but it's spread out because the guy is bigger.

Looks pretty much the same to me. His skin has a nice glow to it now though.

That does like a six pack to you? Don't make me laugh.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about? 15% of 265 is more than 15% of 160 but it's spread out because the guy is bigger.
Does to me<Fedor23>
Not super defined but you make make out 6 sections.

No but men especially store more fat in the belly area and even at 265 his belly isn't dramatically larger than someone who weighs 160.

I'm sure the additional weight doesn't help his gas tank.

We've never seen 260+ lbs Francis in the second round so I'd imagine he needs to end it in the first.

Back