NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.

Settle down champ. There is NO question that top-level soccer players are fucking super athletes.

He's the world's number 1 athlete in the world's number 1 sport. NFL isn't even number 2. It's a 1 country sport. Don't you find it odd that you have somehow got the best athletes in the world localised entirely in 1 country playing a sport only 1 country cares about?

Fucking exactly.

“Merica”...

Those billions of people are all inferior to American athletes in terms of physical ability. There's a reason why the US has more Olympic gold medals than some continents combined. NFL and NBA players are far better athletes than scrawny soccer players.

You are a dullard, Sir.

Just stop.

6'6", 317lb

6'4", 205
grUItW.gif

You know that bones gif. I question if that’s
Legit.
I’ve never seen a 6’4 black guy with that build pull something like that.

Rugby League Player Anthony Mundine

5 or so world titles, unlike NFL players these guys play a sport that promotes fatigue so cardio has to be on point.

images
I don't know why people outside the US think NFL players have shit cardio. Sure they only need to explode for 10 seconds at a time ... but they have to repeat that for the entire game. Literally hundreds of NFL players (especially 'skill positions') would be fucking sick at rugby.

Plus they wear pads and helmets and actually tackle by headbutting.

Lmao. Softcunts.

And they are all roid munchers so you’d want to show some sort of athletic ability.

Settle down champ. There is NO question that top-level soccer players are fucking super athletes.
Not compared to NBA and NFL guys. Good cardio outside of that average explosiveness and strength. I'd take an average wrestler or CC runner of a soccer player any day lol the sport just doesn't require ridiculous athleticism outside of cardio.

To all the people jerking off to athletic dudes, how come those fringe nfl dudes don’t just go into what you guys call “soccer” and dominate based on their ridiculous athleticism.

Should be an easy way to get to the top of the best paid sport in the world since it’s filled with “manlets”.
NBA on average pays more than soccer, so sit down.

Plus soccer isn't even close to being as popular as football is in the US. So there's way less resources to become good at it and get exposure. An 8th grader could debunk your retarded argument.

The only numbers game you need to know is that Americans dont play soccer they play basketball or football. Otherwise they would win the world cup every year.

Slavery caused genetic freaks in the US. And those freaks dont care about soccer.

Yeah Russell Westbrook and Lebron James aren't better athletes than Ronaldo lol.

6'5 220 pound Calvin Johnson who can run a 4.3 isnt a better athlete than Ronaldo.
Slavery causing genetic freaks is a pseudoscientific myth. For every Lebron, Adrian Peterson, Geno Atkins, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis etc, there is a Greek Freak, Nigerian Nightmare, Ndamukong Suh, Ike Ibeabuchi, Anthony Joshua out there.

The best athletes play soccer obviously. It’s the premiere sport worldwide.

Its not as simple as that though. The most athletic POTENTIAL is obviously in soccer due to the relative size and diversity of the talent pool. It is loaded with thousands upon thousands of guys who possess the raw genetic tools to have excelled in other sports if theyd gone down a different path, BUT the gameplay and training of soccer doesnt get the most out of that raw athletic potential as much as some other sports do. The relative lack of physicality is a big part of it as it greatly lowers the demand for size, strength and durability.

Can anybody help me get my ignore list working? This site isn't worth visiting if I have to read posts by idiots like SouthSide971.

It says: "You may only ignore a total of 1000 people." So I deleted all the banned users but I still can't add anymore.

I asked for help but have received no response.

No. No they couldn't. That is ridiculous. You are talking about the most prestigious and biggest sport on earth. Not a sport played in 1 country. Literally billions of people play and try to be footballers.

Billions of people don't try for football because there is no way 95% of the worlds population would even have a chance. 90% of pro soccer players wouldn't make a college football or basketball team.

I don't know why people outside the US think NFL players have shit cardio. Sure they only need to explode for 10 seconds at a time ... but they have to repeat that for the entire game. Literally hundreds of NFL players (especially 'skill positions') would be fucking sick at rugby.
Its just rugby union and league players play both sides of the field(defence and offence) for an entire 80 mins not including half time.

The 300 pound behemoths of the nfl would gas under 5 mins running around on a rugby union or league paddock.

Dana Ainge remember that guy? He was a 3 time all american in Football, Basketball and Baseball. He played Basketball and baseball on the pro level. I'd have a hard time saying he wasn't an A level athlete. That's the very definition. So there's one guy in the NBA who was.

Billions of people don't try for football because there is no way 95% of the worlds population would even have a chance. 90% of pro soccer players wouldn't make a college football or basketball team.

And vice versa. No one outside America wants to play NFL.

Has nobody posted the quote from Einstein about not judging a fish on its ability to climb a tree? Half of you are saying Barack Obama wins in a parasailing race against hulk hogan because he makes some 'A' level chili

Clearly has no idea what he's talking about.

In France, the best athletes play soccer. In America, the best athletes play basketball and football.
Lol no. Not even half the positions in football call for an athletic person. Fuck almost every other sport is more athletic than football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back