NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

You should have tried to play. Better yet. Have your son play.
You will cry for him.

It’s a very fast violent game. All of the best athletes in school play it from where I was raised.

Big fast guys trying to put the hurt on each other. There’s nothing nice about it.
Even as the sport has tamed over the last decade.
I played. I’ll try to keep my boys away.

If there’s not A level athletes in football. Mma takes no athletic ability at all by those standards.

You are so ignorant it is comical. Only offensive linemen and defensive tackles can possibly be called "big men running kinda fast". Rbs, wrs, dbs, lbs, and most tight ends are BLAZING fast and have 40 inch verts. Not to mention 200-250 lbs of shredded muscle.

Tennis?? Get the fuck outta here. You can't possibly believe that. You couldn't find an actual pro tennis player that deluded. My god...

I’ve seen 6’5 330 lb tackles move like deer.
Tennis. Lol

Endurance has nothing to do with athleticism, other wise those scrawny long distance runner would be A level athletes right. Nfl and Nba players has the top atheletes. Soccer is b level at best.

athleticism is speed, agility, strenght, cordination and jumping ability.

LOL

1/ Rugby pays shit is the reason Mundine chose boxing

Dan Carter is the #1 highest paid rugby player in the world: $2 MM pa. LOL
Peanuts compared to other team sports for big & tall men: NBA, NFL

Even a partner in a top law form gets AVERAGE: $3+ MM pa.
Career span is over 15-20 years.
He certainly doesn't need to be #1 best in the world at anything. LMAO

Would Mundine choose boxing if Rugby paid well? Hell No

Top NBA players can get $200 MM over 4 years!
Why the fook would they even consider boxing or MMA? LOL
Choosing boxing or MMA is an IQ test in itself, if you have otrher options

2/ The talk about "A athletes" is really confined to HWTs - not manlets under 220 lbs
Because there are only a few sports available to 220+ lbers, 6 ft 2+..
The highest paying sports for big & tall men are team sports (with NO WEIGHT CLASSES): NBA basketball, NFL...
(soccer favors small, fragile manlets under 5 ft 10, under 170 lb soaking wet so don't bring this soccer as having the "best athletes" shit up.
Kicking a ball doesn't translate into any other sport. Eye-hand coordination (a pre-requisite in nearly every OTHER sport) is not a requisite in soccer. LOL)
Because the theory goes, basically these 2 sports in the main are competing for talent away from boxing & MMA.
So, A athletes discussion is not really about sportsmen under 220 lb or so.
They've got plenty other lucrative sports to choose from.

3/ Mundine's "achievement" has already been surpassed by community college basketball players in HWT boxing

Any weight other than HWT is really a compromise for
manlet weight & size.
After all, a HWT boxer can't be a "champion in 5 weight classes" if he's a legit 250 lb - without losing a leg. LOL

None of this arbitrary weight classes or P4P shit ie prizes for everyone who competes. LOL

Without weight classes, Mundine would be flattened by any HWT

This has already been done on a much bigger stage (HWT boxing) by reject NBA basketball players
Basketball players have had the most success in transitioning to combat sports:

Fight sports requires excellent eye-hand coordination.

Basketball also requires excellent eye-hand coordination. Doh

(eye-hand coordination, stamina etc is not a pre-requisite for NFL lineman so on average lineman won't do as well as basketball players)

Many basketball players (6 ft 8 & under, not the lanklets) have an excellent combination of: height, size, reach, athleticism, stamina, coordination, agility, skills AND most importantly, eye-hand coordination

This is the main reason why ex-basketball players (even college players who didn't reach NBA) have made the best transition to combat sports, from non-combat sports eg
(ie HWT, no weight class compromise or P4p shit)

- Deontay Wilder (boxer): WBC World champion hwt. Late starter. College basketball player

- Michael Grant (boxer) - former world #3 hwt, started boxing age 20. Challenged Lennox Lewis for world title
College basketball player

- Travis Browne (MMA): former top 5. Community college basketball player
Not sure why pay was brought into the equation??

Lol

I never stated basketball players cant make the transition to boxing, in fact guys with more knowledge then you and I have stated basketball players have the ideal frame to make the transition into boxing(Teddy Atlas).

Doesnt change the fact rugby union or rugby league players have the physical stature to make the transition into combat sports.

Edit:Robert Whitaker, former rugby league player and UFC MW champion of the world.

Mark Hunt,rugby league player, Former K1 champion and UFC top 5 heavyweight.

Joesph Parker, former rugby union player, Former Heavyweight champion of the world.

Anthony Mundine, former rugby league player.Multiple time world champion boxer.

Last edited:
I’ve seen 6’5 330 lb tackles move like deer.
Tennis. Lol

6'6", 317lb

6'4", 205
grUItW.gif

Basketball over soccer. Football over rugby. Gateway Arch over Eiffel Tower. Stars and Stripes over white flag. Burgers over quiche. And Trump kicks Macron’s ass.

as I said in answer to another post, he is a great athlete, but also a whining lil bitch, but don't let it distract you from the fact he's a great athlete
Ronaldo is without question a world class athlete, to be able to take a hard cross and bicycle kick it past a goalie takes insane hand/eye and agility.

But to say he's a better athlete than anyone in NFL history is borderline autistic.

The only numbers game you need to know is that Americans dont play soccer they play basketball or football. Otherwise they would win the world cup every year.

Slavery caused genetic freaks in the US. And those freaks dont care about soccer.

Yeah Russell Westbrook and Lebron James aren't better athletes than Ronaldo lol.

6'5 220 pound Calvin Johnson who can run a 4.3 isnt a better athlete than Ronaldo.
right, they needed super athletic slaves to pick cotton. The mexicans who now do the same kind of manual labor are uber athletes, as this kind of labor is and has only been done in the U.S.. Everyone knows extremely poor diets of hamhocks, chitterlings, corn mash and scraps, along with the stress of being enslaved, creates genetic monsters.

I think its safe to say there are "A Level" athletes in every sport out there.
The argument that one sport holds all of them over another just seems ridiculous.

To all the people jerking off to athletic dudes, how come those fringe nfl dudes don’t just go into what you guys call “soccer” and dominate based on their ridiculous athleticism.

Should be an easy way to get to the top of the best paid sport in the world since it’s filled with “manlets”.

Soccer sucks. Most of the dudes are cardio machines but most ive seen are afraid of any real contact or confrontation. Plus motherfuckers wouldnt know what to do with them hands. Also those thinking high level soccer players dont use are trippin, Ronaldo is rich as fuck and i guarantee hes on something. Again ill take a American football player in a fight over a futbol player any day. Show me a tough soccer player. Suarez? Lol

right, they needed super athletic slaves to pick cotton. The mexicans who now do the same kind of manual labor are uber athletes, as this kind of labor is and has only been done in the U.S.. Everyone knows extremely poor diets of hamhocks, chitterlings, corn mash and scraps, along with the stress of being enslaved, creates genetic monsters.

Huh?...Whatever Mexicans are doing is a trip to Disney land compared to what black slaves went through. Read a book. They were literally bred like dogs to be strong. Last I heard Mexican laborers are not being slaughtered to weed out the slower workers. And that is the least of the shit they endured.

No there's not, but i'm glad you put the brock face in to show that you know you are just BS trolling, 2/10 :D

Ironically, they claimed Greg hardy was pound for pound top 5 athlete in the NFL for his role, but yet Brock lesnar actually beat Greg hardys combine numbers, and he doesn't even play in the NFL, so how many dudes can beat these NFL guys that don't even play in the NFL? Brock also has the balls and athletics to become UFC champ, while all these 'A level athlete' frauds stick to their fat 300 pound bodies runnig around playing touchbutt and I've never seen them come in and do what Brock did.
Lesnar never took part in the combine actually. The combine is for college players and by invitation only. Lesnar went into pro-wrestling after college.

DEFINE A LEVEL ATHLETE.

And at some point it doesn’t matter how physically dexterous you are if you are 5’4. Size matters, especially in combat, NBA and NFL.

Dan Carter is the #1 highest paid rugby player in the world: $2 MM pa. LOL
Peanuts compared to other team sports for big & tall men: NBA, NFL

This is completely irrelevant to athleticism for the simple reason that American football and basketball are complete non factors in the places where rugby draws most of its talent pool from. No big athletic kid in a rugby country is thinking "Well, theres a league 10'000 miles away that nobody here cares about in a sport that we have no real domestic scene for that pays better, so i'll play that instead"

What is good endurance anyways? Mile , half mile, marathon it's subjective.\

That's not subjective. You just gave different types of races with exactly measured distances that can objectively measure athletes' levels of endurance when having to perform for different periods of time. Generally speaking, your body can't be specialized for everything (unless you are Batman). If you're a medal-winning sprinter, there's really no chance you're also going to be a medal-winning powerlifter (or even marathon runner). You train with different kinds of cardio and pack on different proportions of muscle and fat in different places depending on your sport.

I think there's a very good argument to be made that NFL players are some of the greatest over-all athletes - the nature of the sport chooses for muscularity in a way that non-contact sports don't, and that to me is possibly the most important aspect of athleticism. But there's just no way that they have the same cardio or endurance as a long distance runner or a cross-country skier - they don't do that kind of training, they don't have the right bodies for it, and they're going to tire faster.

There are physical limitations to the body. If you have enormous amounts of muscle, you're going to be very powerful, but you're also not going to be as good at running for long periods of time. Unless you think it's just a coincidence that marathon runners are all skinny. If you're short and squat, you'll never be a basketball player, but you might be a powerlifter - and the opposite if you're tall and lanky. It is what it is.

Soccer players could be fighters,featherweight and down lol. They run and kick but most are small and soft as fuck. Then again basketball players are too, so there ya go.

What sport besides tennis would a tennis player beat Peterson in?
Golf, maybe? Also probably badminton and maybe baseball, since they're use to hitting fast moving balls already.

But no other sport that I can think of.

And of course golf and badminton aren't real sports

Back