NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get still wanting to see the defense better and being bummed about Jordy but very rarely do talents like Graham come around.

Youd have to give some serious thought to a better safety blanket for Godgers now that Jordy is gone. Jimmy slides right into that role.

Im also admittedly a massive Graham fanboy.

Im also admittedly a massive Graham fanboy.
I'm not as high on him as I used to be. Guy will go out of his way to avoid blocking. Like even if he thinks he's a wr, well bruh wrs still need to block sometimes too

Graham had a good season. He is very injured prone but QBs love to target him. Excited to see what he can do with Rodgers. This guy has had SB winning QBs his whole career.

Sounding like Godgers was campaigning to get Graham. Given Nelson was his favorite target even with teh Adams new contract and Adams age moving him to the #1 spot over Nelson it smells to me like Nelson might have a chance of being back for a single year....

Either that or I'm smelling the garlic fart I just cut.

Dudes jumped on the Sherman deal before numbers were announced, and now they are saying Sherman got screwed --> these other CB deals are crazy lol

Trumaine Johnson is going to cost a billion dollars....
YNqQN_s-200x150.gif

I'm not as high on him as I used to be. Guy will go out of his way to avoid blocking. Like even if he thinks he's a wr, well bruh wrs still need to block sometimes too
I think its overblown tbh, same as folks who try to say hes soft. Theres a couple highlights of him getting wrecked or missing a block and people pretend it happens every play.

Hes not Gronk or a traditional TE though, for sure. Hes technique is absolute shit and its amusing because hes a physical freak and stronger than 90% of the people hes up against.

Dudes jumped on the Sherman deal before numbers were announced, and now they are saying Sherman got screwed --> these other CB deals are crazy lol
These other CBs arent hurt or 30 though.

Glad Oakland didnt pay Butler that though. Dont even want to pay that for Johnson lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back