NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. Raiders got zero of the corners available lol.

Me right now if I had more disposable income:

34fidqa.gif

Because the QB got hurt, not because they lack talent.

The Packers lack a talented back up quarterback and haven't had a defense for many years.

The Packers lack a talented back up quarterback and haven't had a defense for many years.
Who actually has a good backup besides Big Dick Nick?

No one. If they were good they wouldnt be backups.

Yeah but there's good, competent, ok, passable, trash, stupid trash, Kizer, Hundley from good to bad.

lmao @ getting Jimmy G for a 2nd round pick. Absolute steal of the century.

Aaron Rodgers liked this tweet by Rich Eisen on the Packers gaining "Super Bowl talent" in Graham:

Aaron Rodgers liked this tweet by Rich Eisen on the Packers gaining "Super Bowl talent" in Graham:

Still real suspicious of Jordy being resigned. Though the talk of extending Cobb and Gut's little speech feels like I might be trying to be too optimistic

Last year the Vikings had 2 apparently, seeing as how Keenum and likely Birdgewater are going to be starters next season.

And now we have Cousins and...... some guy named Sloter that our GM had to elevate from the PS last season to prevent him from being poached.

They were discussing Cousins guaranteed contract and how those contracts don't motivate a player. Someone brought up that 20% of football players don't even like the game and are only in it for the money. Once that's guaranteed, there's no incentive to play hard.

It got me thinking about the old days when they made more money in the post season than the regular season so being on a winning team was important. Now, most players, especially the highly paid ones only earn a small fraction per game of their regular season salary in the post season.

Players on the Super Bowl winning team got $112,000 each, while the losers got $56,000 each.

Ya Teddy has really balled out alright..... Keenum is now a good QB or he had a good team?

I think Keenum was the perfect storm situation. Meshed well with the players, excellent playcalling, and just a bit of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back