NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Browns Valentine's card... Even Dresden victims are cringing at that level of burn.

lol at the Bengals willingly signing Bobby Hart

Wow cutting ties with Seabass on V-Day. SMH.
They did right by him. Paid him his full 3-4 million this last season knowing he wasnt going to play a single game. Thats a really cool move imo.

He will be missed. However, its nice that the kicker isnt the only highlight on the team any more. (Marquette bless doe.)

Cant hate a guy whose choice of PEDs were Vodka and Ecstacy imo.

Lol awww man, why the hate? If Seabass had played 18 years in Denver he'd probably have put a half dozen 70+ yard FGs in the bank.
No actual hate, but I find it hard to say I am sad that the Raiders are losing a dude like that. Sure the new kid looks good, but 18 years of solid production is hard to replace.

Wasn't it GHB in the early days? Dude was fishing out in the club all the time as I recall.

Great kicker though. I hope he doesn't lose his shit in his post-football career.

Wasn't it GHB in the early days? Dude was fishing out in the club all the time as I recall.

Great kicker though. I hope he doesn't lose his shit in his post-football career.
Ya lol. He was an animal.

Fitz is coming back

Good for fitz

The one dude i hope gets a ring somehow

Lol awww man, why the hate? If Seabass had played 18 years in Denver he'd probably have put a half dozen 70+ yard FGs in the bank.

His leg is pretty overrated. In the dead of Summer he hit the 63 yarder in Denver that went one inch over the cross bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back