NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benoit is the only "film study" guy I follow that absolutely sucks at his job IMO, but he just keeps on giving so I can't unfollow him.

Imagine the situation was reversed and she booted him from her party and he was hanging out in the hallway and wouldn't leave. He should not get a 6 game suspension for this.
NFL players are not your run of the mill party girl. Standards yo. Gotta follow and live up to them.

At the rate these guys go broke and have to sell their shit you or I could own one if we wanted to
I have a client at my job, who's 23 and works in a grocery store, who owns more than one Raiders superbowl ring.

Hopefully the Browns sign AJ McCan and a project QB to sit behind him with their #1 pick

Giants are reportedly going HAM for Norwell in FA. Not into the idea of another free agency splurge but he'll certainly be a boost to this pitiful line.

SF can easily top whatever the Giants are offering so it wouldn't surprise me. This team is too much of a mess for me to wanna see them blow money on anything other than LT but the market is bare. Thats a shitload of cash for a guard on a team that can get by at guard/center cheaply. They desperately need tackles, linebackers, and possibly corners depending on what happens with DRC and Eli Apple.

I think guards are becoming more and more valuable (Nelson is going top 5 in the draft, or at least should). Aaron Donald may be the best player in football (Less impact then a QB I know), new age of DT.

Guards can make tackles jobs a lot easier.

See Kelechi Osemele.

Cam must have smashed his chick or something. Hes going in on him lol.

i think we found Revos twitter acct.i figured hed be a killacam truther

Chiefs sign David Amerson.

If he can stay healthy thats a good pickup. His concussions are becoming serious business though.

There is literally nothing to suggest that Jano’s leg was overrated.

I cant even believe this is a discussion lol.

I'm not disputing his ability to make kicks, I'm just saying there are plenty of kickers out there with stronger legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back