NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really respect the hell out of those cheating, ref’s silver spoon fed pieces of shit, but man Id have liked a SB of some new teams.

The AFC has had 5 championship winning QBs since 2002 (Brady, Flacco, Roethlisberger, Manning, Gannon). In those 16 years, 6 teams have gone to the SB (Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Broncos, Colts, Raiders). One of them now 8 times. The only outlier is the 2003 Raiders.

I'd hate to be a fan of an AFC team these past 20 odd years, since you know your team wasn't beating any of them. So much for Parity, eh?

Lebron is still searching for the sun behind Jordan

You Know Talent Wise No one beats LeBron. Jordan was just this insane fucking Maniac when it came to winning and being the best. LeBron being passive aggressive holds him back. He doesnt step on your throat the way Jordan wants to.

Pats fans:

1016.gif

The rest of the NFL's fans:

ri_aboutus.jpg

Lol at that cheapshot

You Know Talent Wise No one beats LeBron. Jordan was just this insane fucking Maniac when it came to winning and being the best. LeBron being passive aggressive holds him back. He doesnt step on your throat the way Jordan wants to.
Lol nope. Jordan could not have won without that skill on both sides of the ball. The killer instinct is just the icing on the cake. Every team Lebron brought to finals would have been mauled by the Bulls and Jordan's shit talking would have folded LeBron's soft ass.

I was recording a podcast and missed the first half. Was the Gronk shit as cheap as people are saying?

Vikings on shore looking for spoils.

I was recording a podcast and missed the first half. Was the Gronk shit as cheap as people are saying?
DB either had to go high or go low- otherwise Gronk catches a 20+ yard throw. If he didn't concuss Gronk he'd have blown out his knee

I got Vikes over Pats. Another brutal defense but with a sharpshooter behind center

That was easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back