NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why Bortles is taking shit for this game. I thought he played well. If not for that great defensive play on the 4th down, he'd be the hero. It wasn't him that couldn't get off the field on 3rd and 10 when the entire world knew they were going to run. I saw the BLATANT missed holding call, but that play shouldn't have even gotten that far up field. And if you're expecting the refs to save you against NE at that point, LMFAO.

26815237_1749427158422277_8035715049010787068_n.jpg

I wanna see vikings play in the SB in their home stadium
never been done before

We are never going to get Another Brady, despite all the controversy , videogate, deflate gate. No one is taking away his Rings.

From 6th Round to possibly a 6th Ring. Also he may very well end up a top every significant passing record too if he puts in a couple for seasons.

It'll be weird when he is not there because no. 2 whoever he is in the league clearly hasn't staked his claim yet to be next Big Dawg .

We are never going to get Another Brady, despite all the controversy , videogate, deflate gate. No one is taking away his Rings.

From 6th Round to possibly a 6th Ring. Also he may very well end up a top every significant passing record too if he puts in a couple for seasons.

It'll be weird when he is not there because no. 2 whoever he is in the league clearly hasn't staked his claim yet to be next Big Dawg .
Rodgers is the best QB in the league and has been for several years now. He just has a dog shit team and coaching staff around him.

Get a brotha to sing the national anthem- appease everyone

Brady's Shadow is Like LeBrons but with more Championships and Clutch Moments .

Nick Foles

The last white hope to beat Brady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back