NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a real embarassment for the League that an all-time great like Bart Bartles has to play vs. an absolute can like Brady.

In the NFC we get a slobberknocker between 2 QB prodigies developed by well-known QB guru Jeff Fisher

Also, obligatory............

DeadCompassionateEarwig-max-1mb.gif

1515982068_72_diggs.0.gif

Staged!

It's probably in bad taste for Mr CanK7's gf to go full retard on social media as well, but we've gone over that ad nauseam itt
The moment she said that about the Ravens FO was the day his chances died for this season if not forever.

His gf did what that former Bucs players girl did and fucked him... not literally though.

The healthy Bills went as far as the Raiders did with Matt fucking McGloin rofl.
Is that what makes you feel better about the Raiders shitty season this year? lmao

I'd have been fine having Kaep on the Ravens as a back up. But then, I don't get triggered by stupid shit like people kneeling. Harbaugh and Ozzie wanted him. It was the FO (namely Bisciotti) that vetoed it. I love Ray, but Bisciotti was never going to sign him. That tweet was just the excuse he needed. It had already been weeks since the coaching staff who had met with him had given it the go ahead. Somehow Kaep was the only player I've ever heard of that Bisciotti 'needed' to talk to personally before signing.

Is that what makes you feel better about the Raiders shitty season this year? lmao
Nope its just hilarious how much shit you talk when your cans choked yet again.

Guess its just expected for the Bills to lose their once in 20 year trips to the Yoffs.

Guess its just expected for the Bills to lose their once in 20 year trips to the Yoffs.
Choked? When they were expected to lose by everyone and a 9 point underdog? lmao

A playoff trip when everyone thought they were rebuilding and kicking the raiders ass this year is a pretty good start. I'll take that.

Choked? When they were expected to lose by everyone and a 9 point underdog? lmao

A playoff trip when everyone thought they were rebuilding and kicking the raiders ass this year is a pretty good start. I'll take that.
So the same thing the Raiders did last season, that you try to shit on them for? Lol. Gotcha. At least they lost with a backup QB.

Youve got to be a closet Raider fan with how obsessive you are about them. Like a queer who tries to pretend to hate gays.

So the same thing the Raiders did last season, that you try to shit on them for? Lol. Gotcha. At least they lost with a backup QB.

Youve got to be a closet Raider fan with how obsessive you are about them. Like a queer who tries to pretend to hate gays.
4bUV7Ls.gif

I'd have been fine having Kaep on the Ravens as a back up. But then, I don't get triggered by stupid shit like people kneeling. Harbaugh and Ozzie wanted him. It was the FO (namely Bisciotti) that vetoed it. I love Ray, but Bisciotti was never going to sign him. That tweet was just the excuse he needed. It had already been weeks since the coaching staff who had met with him had given it the go ahead. Somehow Kaep was the only player I've ever heard of that Bisciotti 'needed' to talk to personally before signing.
Kaep > Flacco.

To be fair, they did require another team to beat a third team for them to qualify. They essentially backed into the playoffs blind and drunk.

Only name missing is Carr
Carr’s worst year is still better than Kaep’s best year lmao. While being hurt twice.

To further toss that into perspective, his worst year is 400 yards and 5 TDs from FlacGOATs best year.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back