NFL Discussion v74: Battle of the GOAT QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFC West is going to be full of gunslingers next year if they draft Mayfield.

You think they would start him year 1?
You would think so considering the cans they have now.

As the biggest Foles supporter on the board I can guarantee 450 yards and 5 TDs with zero picks.

His pocket awareness and release are 2nd only to his footwork.

Not to mention his ability to read defenses and throw perfect spirals 70 yards off his back foot.

Good luck Sunday, Polish

I think they do. What other limp dick are they going to trot out?
What are your thoughts on getting Cousins? Do you want him on your team or would you rather groom one?

Denver’s squad is build to win now so Cousins would make them instant contenders. Correct me if you disagree.

Gronk gonna come flying off the top rope with an elbow to Ramsey's dome after all that shit talk.

Likely catch a $5k fine for it.
With Ramsey's ability to piss opponents off and Gronk being a moron, you might see more of this

u0ij2n65odbxrtixtjug.gif
I hope someone lays Gronk out. That shit kind of killed me being a fan of his.

That was Bengal esque dirty.

What are your thoughts on getting Cousins? Do you want him on your team or would you rather groom one?

Denver’s squad is build to win now so Cousins would make them instant contenders. Correct me if you disagree.
It's tough, getting Cousins means they can't fix other areas of need or possibly keep key players. Cut DT to save some cap space and you're giving up your number 1 receiver. Sign Cousins and you can't pursue some OL free agents that will help with protection. Or you have to give up some defensive starters.

Drafting a QB is always a gamble but they could assemble a much better team around a young guy and set up a potentially much better future.

I'd support them drafting Mayfield and I'd be happy as hell to see them sign Cousins. I think either route puts them in a much better position than they're currently in.

It's tough, getting Cousins means they can't fix other areas of need or possibly keep key players. Cut DT to save some cap space and you're giving up your number 1 receiver. Sign Cousins and you can't pursue some OL free agents that will help with protection. Or you have to give up some defensive starters.

Drafting a QB is always a gamble but they could assemble a much better team around a young guy and set up a potentially much better future.

I'd support them drafting Mayfield and I'd be happy as hell to see them sign Cousins. I think either route puts them in a much better position than they're currently in.
Yeah, the real danger is in half-measures. If they go all-in on either guy I think that division is winnable next year. The AFC West is full of good but flaky teams.

Moon imo.
I was the back up QB in second grade so I have experience. Combine that with my hard working lunch pail mentality and we got the West in the bag.

I hope someone lays Gronk out. That shit kind of killed me being a fan of his.

That was Bengal esque dirty.
I hope if it's a Pats/Viqueens SB he does it to Barr.

I think the Eagles D is playing incredible right now and not enough people are focusing on the rough match up Keenum will have against them. Minnesota's offense struggled for the majority of the second half against NO, aside from one play. Foles might not have to do much to win that game.

I think the Eagles D is playing incredible right now and not enough people are focusing on the rough match up Keenum will have against them. Minnesota's offense struggled for the majority of the second half against NO, aside from one play. Foles might not have to do much to win that game.
Minnesota's defense is better. NO has a good defense. The Eagles offense is worse than Minnesota's.

There's no real reason the Vikings should lose.

Can you believe this scumbag @Terry Noonan ? First he disrespects our founding fathers and now he is pulling this shit? I would be willing to bet he is even going as low as using instagram and other shit to promote it. Pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back