NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight ankle sprain, concussion evaluation. Somone lay out #20 please.

Lmao at Vernon covering that far down field

Trying not to overreact to the preseason but god damn what a terrible offensive performance. Running game looks even worse.

This is the Browns

That too. Although I genuinely think they did some good stuff with their front seven over the past couple seasons. Talented DEs, Danny Shelton at DT, some good LBs. Probably the strongest part of their team.

That too. Although I genuinely think they did some good stuff with their front seven over the past couple seasons. Talented DEs, Danny Shelton at DT, some good LBs. Probably the strongest part of their team.
The defense is poised to be a very good unit too bad the offense will shit on anything they do for the team

Hit looks pretty clean, but I can see where it would look sketchy in real time though. The moral of the story is the coach should be punched in the dick for having him on the field at all outside of maybe one series. Fucking moron.

Sprained ankle for OBJ. He got lucky.

I will never fault a defender for going low in today's NFL Blame the stupid league/rules, not the players following the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back