NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
paxton-lynch-demaryius-thomas-1.png

paxton-lynch-looking-virgil-greene.png

Oh dear.

Denver doesn't need an offense. They have the best D in the world.

Pretty much what's been said about him by everyone. Forces throws and can't look past his first read.

DT is a YAC monster, being that oblivious to that situation is turrible.

Will Boldin end up in the HoF?

14th in all time Rec yds
23rd all time in Rec TDs
9th all time in Receptions

Also, Buffalo's WR corps

Jordan Matthews (injured)
Zay Jones
Andre Holmes
Rod Streater (injured)
Brandon Tate
Philly Brown

<{1-17}>

Too many quarterbacks lock onto one receiver and are completely unaware of everyone else. As soon as he saw the double coverage he should know that someone else has to be open.

I'm still pretty skeptical about our little Blair Whiff Project. He had a horrific camp and OTA's, and was putting up 1-5 field goal attempts.

But you know old sneaky Pete, can't leave any mentally broken talent to just stay mentally broken. Dude lives for those kind of players.

I'm watching the Seahawks version of last night's game and they aren't anywhere near the homers that the Viking's announcers are.

Who will the Seahawks get for a left tackle? The guys they tried after Fant went down were beaten like red headed stepchildren.

They're considering moving Joeckel to tackle. The have to do something or Wilson will get killed.
I'm sad for Fant, dude was doing very well so far this year and was really looking like our best mediocre O-lineman besides Britt. Plus he was working out with Blue Jesus(Walter Jones) all off season.

I'm hoping Odi gets a shot, But who knows. Well probably sign someone who used to Dominate in singles Fooseball because they have quick feet but have let themselves go during retirement.

Is the Raiders defense that bad or was that just a bad showing? They made Goff look like a legit QB.

Is the Raiders defense that bad or was that just a bad showing? They made Goff look like a legit QB.
Theyre not good, but they pulled several out as well.

Man Cooper Kupp looks good. As a Rams fan it seems weird ass fuck to have 3 legit NFL receivers. We havent had more than one average receiver in almost ten years
Dude is a stallion. Can't believe WSU and UW missed on his talents in college.

That guy is going to do big things

Will Boldin end up in the HoF?

14th in all time Rec yds
23rd all time in Rec TDs
9th all time in Receptions

Also, Buffalo's WR corps

Jordan Matthews (injured)
Zay Jones
Andre Holmes
Rod Streater (injured)
Brandon Tate
Philly Brown

<{1-17}>

Lmfao at those receivers.

Raiders D will live and die by forced turnovers & sacks.
Theyre gonna be in the bottom 10 again in yds allowed

Looks like the Bills are tanking and waiting for the end of the BnB era in NE

A 30 year old LeSean McCoy is not first round draft pick material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back